(11) Questions

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

My baby started talking. Although he baby talks but him talking is a huge success for us. It hasn't been that long since he talked for the first time. Just 3 days.

But..

There is something that feels wrong. Something isn't right. The day baby started talking something striked my mind, something strange.

I don't it's only me and my thoughts but I think something is still not told to us about baby and his mom. Yeah, his mom that's what I feel confused about.

Baby didn't know how to walk, understandable because he was chained.

But

Baby didn't know how to talk, I don't understand this. His mom could have taught him how to talk, right?

Then why didn't she. I feel there is something more to this. Something which is still unknown to us or is it only me overthinking.

I was in my office, thinking. I decided on sharing my thoughts with Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung so I called them in my office.

They came within 2 minutes, well more like barged in. They sat on the couch in front of me. I got up from my seat and went to sit on the couch too.

"Hyungs, there is something that has been keeping my mind occupied lately" I said honestly.

"What is it Taebear?" Hoseok hyung asked worriedly.

"Is everything alright?" Yoongi hyung asked and I shook my head.

I let out a heavy sigh.

"Hyung, don't you feel weird. I mean about baby. He didn't know how to walk, that understandable but he didn't know how to speak too, even though his mom was with him. She could have taught him and why is his mind is still of a baby? If his mom was locked up with him, she could've talked to me and showed him love and care with her words. Her words would have been enough for the growth of baby's mind set" I poured out my thoughts.

"I had the same thoughts" I snapped my head at the new familiar voice.

"Mom Dad, what are you guys doing here?" I asked standing up, not only me but hyungs also stood up.

"Your Dad had some work and I wanted to talk to you about the same thing. Talking about this at home, wouldn't be safe as Koo is now understanding things" Mom explained and come forward, sitting on the couch.

Dad sat on my office chair and gestured us to sit down too. So we did.

"Mom Dad, I feel there is something more to this" I said.

"We can look into it, we have a person who knows everything about this" Dad voiced out.

"Jongin" Me, hyungs and mom said together at the same time. Dad smiled a little at that and nod his head.

"He isn't here. He is in Daegu for a small mission" Hoseok hyung informed.

"When is he coming back?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"He'll be back tomorrow" I replied.

"Call me here tomorrow once he arrives" Dad said.

"I'll tell him" Hoseok hyung picked up his phone after nodding his head at dad's words.

"Are you guys done with work?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, let's go home. I miss my little baby" I said and stood up. Everyone chuckled at me and I smiled thinking about my baby.
.
.
.
.
.
I was laying on bed with Koo on top of me. I held him securely and protectively.

"Bubba are you asleep?" I asked softly caressing his hair.

"Nuu" He said softly.

"Are you not sleepy bub?"

"I is" I chuckled at his adorable words.

"Then sleep love, your TaeTae is here" I said and he snuggled more into me.

After a while, I heard soft snores from my little baby.

What are they hiding baby? Why were you chained in the first place? Why did you have to go through this? I hope I could've known about you so I could save you before.

I will get the answers for you soon baby. I promise.

I'm sorry, I was late in rescuing you my baby.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: The Kims own a company 'Kim Co-operations' This company's CEO was Kim Namjoon but when he retired as the leader of Bangtan he retired as a CEO too and when Kim Taehyung was appointed as the leader of Bangtan he also became the CEO. Although, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi help him a lot with the company as it's hard to manage both the mafia and the company at the same time. The company also helps in hiding the fact that they are mafias. It is a plus point for them)

 It is a plus point for them)