(10) Begin

Jimin's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jimin's POV

Me and Koo were in Taehyung's room, well it's more like Taekook's bedroom. We both were sitting on the bed with our legs crossed. We were waiting for Taebear to finish his shower because he told us wait for him here.

"Koo, do you wanna eat something?" I asked patting his head.

He looked at me and shook his head, declining. The bathroom door opened and Taebear walked out, shutting the door behind him. He was drying his hair with the towel.

"Minnie, where's mom?" He asked.

"He is out for some grocery shopping with Paa" I replied and he nod his head.

Me, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung we all call Namjoon as Paa and Jin as Mum. They both are our parents too. We 3 are orphans and the three of us grew up together in the same orphanage.

When I was 16, Hoseok hyung was 17 and Yoongi hyung was 18 we met the Kims and Yoongi hyung was offered to work with him. We were in a situation where we wanted to run away from the orphanage because we all were treated very badly and when Paa offered the three of us to live with them, he agreed.

We have been living here since then and we actually became a family. I love all of them dearly and now Koo is also our family.

"Miwwie" My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden soft voice.

My head snapped towards the voice. I felt tears brimming in my eyes. I couldn't even speak properly.

"Taebear, did you hear that?" I asked as I looked at him.

His eyes were moist too as he came forward and cupped Koo's cheeks, caressing it lovingly.

"Can you say that again, bubba?" He asked very softly. I was watching both of them with a small smile.

"Miwwie?" Koo's soft voice was heard again.

"Yes love Minnie. Do you know who is Minnie?" Taebear asked again still cupping the little one's cheeks and Koo was looking up at him with his wide Bambi eyes.

Koo nod at Taebear's question. He looked at me then pointed his index finger at me. He looked at Taebear again.

"Miwwie" He said again.

I was really overwhelmed by hearing Minnie from Koo. This moment I'll cherish forever. I was so happy that I forgot how to speak at the moment there.

"That's right love. Do you know who I am?" Taebear asked as he kissed Koo's forehead.

Koo again nod his head and he struggled a bit before speaking. His mouth was opening and closing as he was trying hard to say something.

"T- Tae.. T-Tae" Koo choked on the words.

The moment Taebear heard his name from Koo he showered him praises and kisses all over his face. Koo giggled loudly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At dinner time, I told everyone what happened earlier and everyone was happy.

"Koo, do you know me?" Paa asked.

"Daa" Koo nod before answering, Paa had a proud smile on his face.

"What about me little one?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"Sokwie hywngw" Koo babbled and Hoseok hyung literally clapped his hands from excitement.

"What about him Koo?" I asked pointing at Yoongi hyung who looked at Koo with a small smile.

"Yoonw hywngw" He babbled then started giggling and clapping his hand.

We all looked at him fondly. Koo is the most adorable little bean, I swear. This day will be remembered forever. The dinner went really well as all of us were happy. We had wide smile on our faces and it's all because of Koo.

Koo's real progress begins now.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

Koo started talking now

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Koo started talking now.... 💜💜😚

EUPHORIA: Null to Infinity | TK°जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें