(33) Addition

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

~2 weeks later~

Everyone was busy with the wedding preparations and planning, the wedding was to be held the next week.

"Let the wedding be simple, for just as a minimalist frame accentuates the beauty of a photograph, the minimalist wedding accentuates the beauty of our love" Jungkook had said before they got started with the preparations and Taehyung obviously agreed with the thought.

Today, Taehyung and Jungkook had to visit the three shortlisted banquets for the wedding. Taehyung was changing in the bedroom as Jungkook was in the shower.

The younger got done with the shower, he dried himself off with the towel and wrapped another towel around his waist when he suddenly started feeling dizzy and nauseous. He tried his best to stay conscious, he blinked his eyes several times to stay conscious but it was getting harder as each second passed. He was getting anxious.

He tried and reached for the door atleast to get it opened so that Taehyung would be able to help and he successfully with slow and careful steps was able to unlock the bathroom door. He leaned his forehead on the door and a took a few deep breaths.

It felt as if his lungs aren't there as he tried to bring air in. He felt his muscles straining and the thoughts in his head turned from anxious to a dizzy confusion. 

"HYUNGIE H-HELP!!" He shouted with all his energy and closed his eyes.

Taehyung heard him and quickly ran to him, he opened the door carefully on instinct as if he knew the younger was leaning against the door. He stepped inside the bathroom and immediately pulled the younger close, holding him firmly.

"Baby Koo what's wrong" He asked as he carried him to the bed.

"D-don't feel good" The younger replied as he felt his eyes getting more and more heavier before he let go completely.

Taehyung panicked as the younger fell unconscious. He called a doctor also his mom and Jiminie. The duo came rushing upstairs, Jin looked at Jungkook and he understood the reason. He went to get a wet cloth and wiped the younger's face with it. He repeated it a couple of times and they heard a groan from Jungkook.

Jimin and Taehyung immediately stood up from his side and looked at the youngest. Jungkook blinked his eyes a couple of times before successfully opening them.

"Are you okay Koo?" Jimin asked as Taehyung held his baby's slightly smaller hands with his longer ones.

"I-I am okay" Jungkook replied.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

The doctor arrived and checked the younger, he asked a few questions and handed a Pregnancy Test Kit to Jungkook. Both Taehyung and Jungkook blushed seeing that.

Taehyung helped him and carried him to the bathroom so that he can take the test. He stood him back before giving him a reassuring kiss on the forehead to calm his nerves, he knew his baby would be over-thinking.

After 5 minutes of complete silence in the bedroom, the bathroom door opened again, Jungkook had a small smile on his face and his eyes were moist, his ear tips turned red. He walked closer to Taehyungie and hugged him tightly, the others understood as wide smile broke onto their faces.

Taehyung hugged back getting the hint still he wanted to hear it from his Koo's mouth. The others understood that, they left the couple alone as the doctor advised Jin and Jimin to bring Jungkook to the hospital so that they can do some tests.

"Baby" Taehyung called softly patting the younger's head.

Jungkook pulled away with a smile and looked up at his fiancé he held Taehyung's hand and brought it to his own stomach as Taehyung's hand touched the younger's stomach a tingling feeling rushed through his body.

"You're gonna be a father hyungie~" Jungkook said as a joyful sob escaped his lips.

Taehyung's eyes teared up a little as he picked the younger up and spinned him around. Jungkook held on to the elder tightly as tears streaked down his cheeks from the immense happiness.

This pregnancy was going to be a beautiful thing, it was the miracle of life, the wonder of making a new person, of welcoming a sacred and sentient being into their hearts and souls. The younger knew it would also be pain, discomfort and challenging on an emotional level. Hormones will change, the body will transform to nurture and carry the growing baby. It is, as with marriage, not a thing to enter into lightly, yet with a solemn and mature commitment.

This was going to be a beautiful and wonderful addition.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: I know I promised double update but I couldn't focus. Sorry about that, I was just so invested in the current Yaoi Manga I'm reading that I couldn't concentrate, sorry. Anyways, 2 more chapters and Epilogue left )

 Anyways, 2 more chapters and Epilogue left ❣)

He is so cute 🤧🤧