(18) He loves me?

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

Me and Koo had an eye contact for a good 5 minutes before he looked away. I sighed and walked upstairs to our room. I went to take a shower first to calm my thoughts for sometime.

After I came out of the shower, I didn't see Koo in the room he must be still downstairs. I sighed and got dressed in comfortable clothes. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat and saw Koo in the living room. He was with his homies.

He was putting a little crown on Bubbles and Tannie was sleeping meanwhile Cloudie was on Koo's lap watching him as Koo dolled Bubbles up.

I internally cooed at the four especially Bubbles as she was looking really cute

I internally cooed at the four especially Bubbles as she was looking really cute. Don't get me wrong my bunbun is cute as well very cute but at this moment Bubbles looked really cute with the tiny crown but then I saw Koo smiling widely at the bunny and I take that back my bunbun is the cutest, cuter than Bubbles, sorry Bubbles.

I grabbed an apple and made my way to mom and dad's room and everyone except Koo was already there because mom said that they had something to talk about.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked and eyed everyone in the room.

"We know why you have been avoiding Koo. The day it happened Koo came to me crying, he thought that you were mad at him" Mom said and I felt sad and guilty because he cried because of me.

"I didn't know what to do. I am not sure if he loves me like that or not. It can just be an urge to explore things for all I know" I sighed.

"HE LOVES YOU IDIOT" Everyone yelled and I flinched.

I looked at them trying to find any hint of teasing and playfulness but found none. They were serious looking at me dead in the eyes. I visibly gulped.

"H-how do you guys know?" I asked stuttering at first but nevertheless composed myself.

"He told me himself" Mom said and I heard everyone sighing from frustration.

"Yahh why are you guys sounding so frustrated?" I asked pouting a little.

"Because you're an idiot" Hoseok hyung said and I glared at him.

"Taehyung-ah just confess to him he really loves you" Hoseok hyung said.

"I am still scared Dad" I sighed.

"Why?" Mom asked.

"I don't know. I don't know I'm just scared" I rubbed my face.

"It's okay to be scared Taebear but we know that he loves you and we all have seen and known that you also love him from so long" Jiminie said and gave me a side hug.

"In a world of endemic sickness, where cruelty is the cause and love the antidote, the patients declare themselves doctors and seal the fate of the world. You have the chance in your hands Taebear to seal your and Koo's fate forever. Don't worry just go for it" Dad said.

"Is it even right? It's honestly different to the future I had thought" I mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

It really isn't what I was thinking of. I never expected Koo to love me back. I was prepared for him to find someone else and leave with that person. I never thought we would be together. Yes, I hoped for this to happen. I prayed for this but I never thought what am I gonna do when it really happens because I was never that positive.

"It doesn't matter now, now it's a matter of survival. However it goes, it doesn't matter. It may be different to what you were hoping for. How you live on and how you love is going to change. So, are you gonna move? We are too young to be hesitating, just run head-on onto it. So what you gonna do?" Yoongi hyung said patting my back and I felt really motivated from that.

"I'm gonna confess" I said with a confident smile and everyone else smiled as well.

"We'll help you" Jiminie said and stood up clapping his hands excitedly.

'I'll make you mine soon baby' I smiled at the thought.

Love has transformed my emotions into a healthy perspective and the kind of good thoughts that build my better self. It all because of my baby, my Koo.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: So Taehyung is finally gonna confess

(A/n: So Taehyung is finally gonna confess...)