(3) Jungkook

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Jungkook" Jongin exclaimed.

"Huh?" Taehyung turned his gaze to him muttering quitely and confused.

"Jungkook, that's what his mother named him" Jongin smiled slightly.

"V" Namjoon called and the aforementioned looked at him.

"We'll take Jungkook home" Namjoon informed and Jongin snapped his head at him.

"W-why?" He asked as he was scared for the boy's safety. He only asked help from Bangtan because he wanted to free the mother and son from their miserable life.

"Don't worry Jongin-shi we'll take care of him and his mother and if you want you can take control over Jeon mafia" Namjoon explained.

"I-I d-don't w-want t-to sir but can I join your mafia so that I will be able to see the little guy when I want" Jongin stuttered.

Namjoon and Taehyung shared a knowing look.

"You'll have to prove your strength and loyalty first" Taehyung said.

"Of course sir V" Taehyung nod.

"Should we go ahead then, Jin and Jimin are waiting outside" Namjoon informed as he read the message on his phone which Jimin sent just now and Taehyung nod.

"Jongin-shi come with us" Namjoon looked at the man.

"He doesn't know how to walk as he never got rid of those chains" Jongin said when he saw Taehyung lending a hand to Jungkook who was staring at his handing.

Namjoon and Taehyung visibly softened and Taehyung felt his chest tightening but he shrugged thinking that it was just because he pitied the younger.

Taehyung bent down and lift the younger up in bridal style and walked out really easily as Jungkook was really light because of the lack of nutrients. The elder could feel the other's bones as his hands touched the younger's body.

'Poor boy' Taehyung thought and sighed internally.

As the three walked out with Jungkook in Taehyung's arms, Jin and Jimin looked at Namjoon.

"We'll take him with us" Taehyung informed and he noticed how his mom's eyes sparkled and how his soulmate's eyes got moist looking at the boy who was looking at the surrounding confused.

'He is really a little baby who for the very first time has gotten out of his house. I wonder how he managed to live so long. This little boy is really strong even though his own father is a fucking psychopath. Don't worry little boy from now on you're my son. I'll take care of you and protect you from all the dangers' Jin thought looking at Jungkook sadly.

"What about his mother?" Jongin voiced out.

"I'll tell you guys later" Jimin said.

"Let's go home" Taehyung said and everyone walked to their car.

'We'll get you a real home and family all the love and care you deserve baby. I'm here for you Jungkook. To protect you from this world. I'll try my fullest to raise you like you deserve and get the 19 year old Jungkook out' Taehyung thought looking down at the boy in his arms who was sleeping with his thumb in his mouth.

Jin took out his thumb from his mouth and smiled sadly looking at Taehyung. Jin instantly knew the emotions that Taehyung's eyes held for this boy from which Taehyung was not familiar with but he smiled as he knew he will do all he can for Jungkook and his son. No matter how much time it will take because Jungkook is now his son too.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: What do you think happened with Jungkook's mother?)

Thank you so much everyone for the wishes and love you gave me on my birthday

Thank you so much everyone for the wishes and love you gave me on my birthday. It really means a lot. Thank you my purple fam for the gifts, cakes and messages. I really enjoyed a lot and had a great day, thanks to all of you I really really really am happy to have you all by my side. I love you all so much.... 😭😭