(28) Facing fears

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Fear is natural and there to keep you alive and happy, yet where it has been weaponised and fashioned into a cage, one is honour bound to break free.

Jungkook had one question that he wanted to ask the others ever since he has had the access of the forbidden part of his brain. He finally decided to face it and ask away. So here they were all 7 of them sitting in the living room. Taehyung was holding Yeontan, Jimin and Hoseok had Cloudie and Jungkook had Bubbles on his lap as he was petting the little bunny.

"I want to ask something from you all" The youngest voiced out.

"What's wrong Koo?" Jin asked.

"Maa, w-where are the two people w-who gave.. gave b-birth to m-me?" Jungkook stuttered nervously.

He didn't want to address them as his parents for obvious reasons one of them is that Jin and Namjoon are the parents for him. Jungkook noticed how the atmosphere suddenly became so tense, he noticed how Taehyung's face turned cold and stern or how Namjoon and Jin were exchanging glances or how Jimin suddenly wanted to cry or how Yoongi and Hobi were shifting uncomfortably on their seats.

"Why do you want to know that Koo?" Namjoon broke the silence.

"Dad, I want to know and maybe, maybe m-meet them once" Jungkook said lowly and shut his eyes tightly when Taehyung stood up with a slam and walked to their shared bedroom slamming the door shut.

"Koo why do you wanna meet them?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Hyung I just wanna let go of the past fully. I don't wanna live with the nightmares anymore, I know I have healed but I wanna be healed fully by letting it go" Jungkook replied confidently and he heard Yoongi sighing.

"Go and talk to Taebear, it's him who will decide" Hoseok said and pat the younger's head before walking out of the living room.

Jungkook looked at the others and they gave him an encouraging nod. He hesitantly stood up and walked upstairs, he knocked the door with shaky hands. He stood there for a minute and when the door was still not opened he knocked again, this time a little harder.

The door opened and Taehyung went back to the bed, his back resting on the headboard. Jungkook entered and closed the door behind him before walking to his boyfriend and sitting down comfortably on his lap, the elder wrapped his arms around his waist but didn't look at him, his face still showing no emotions but the younger knew better.

"Hyungie" Jungkook called for the other's attention.

"Hyungieeeeeee" He whined tugging on the elder's T-shirt.

"What?" Taehyung said softly as he looked at his baby who was showing his Bambi eyes and his lower lip jutted out in a pout melting the elder right away just by a look.

"TaeTae hyungiiee" He whined again and noticed how the elder's lips turned upwards a little but he quickly suppressed it.

"Hyungie, please just let me know where they are" The younger said.

"Why do even wanna know?" Taehyung sighed.

"Hyungie, I wanna meet them once I w-" Taehyung cut Jungkook mid sentence.

"Are you fucking out of your mind? Have you gone crazy or what?" Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

"Just hear me out please hyungie" Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and cupped his own cheeks with the elder's hands. Taehyung didn't say anything so he took it as his queue to speak.

"I wanna face them hyung, I wanna face my fears. I wanna let go of my past. I just wanna meet them once. You can do whatever you want to do with them after that. Please for me hyungie, pleaseeee" He said and kissed the elder's cheeks.

"Don't you dare bribe me with your kisses" Taehyung scoffed.

"Please hyungie, please" The younger pleaded again.

"Fine, fine, fine. Fucking go and get ready" Taehyung gave in and Jungkook stood up, immediately going to get ready.

Taehyung shook his head and walked downstairs, he saw Jimin who was the only one in the living room.

"Minnie, can you ask everyone to get ready? We are going to the headquarters" Jimin stood up immediately after nodding his head.

Taehyung smiled at his soulmate before walking upstairs to get changed. He just hoped it won't turn out bad. He was about to open the closet when he found a sticky note. He removed it and read,

I am afraid of sunshine,
Even the sun is scary to me.
I am afraid of rain,
Even a sweet shower is scary to me.
I love sunshine,
I love rain,
They are a lullaby for the soul.
Fear lives not in the world,
But within the mind.
So when fear calls at my door,
I ask why am I afraid.
And then I find you,
The only sunlight in my doorway,
The only gentle rain in my garden.

Taehyung gulped hard not wanting to cry. He is crazily in love with this boy, his boy, his pretty boy.

He just wants to hide him in his embrace and never let him out in the painful world. He will willing do what he wants, it's time. Time for the parents to pay of their sins and time for the younger to let go.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: Please don't copy the poem written above, it's originally mine. If you want to use it please ask for permission first. It is a humble request)

 It is a humble request)

RUN BTS episodes is the comfort which I always need after having a bad day