(7) Progress

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

It's been 3 months since Jungkook has been staying with the others. Jungkook's mom is still in comma. Her health condition is still the same. Everyone visits the lady regularly but mostly it's Jin, Jimin and Jongin.

Once, the elders decided to take Jungkook with them to see if there's any change in the lady's health but sadly, that backfired because as soon as the little one saw his mother he didn't want to leave her.

It took a loft of efforts to bring him back home. Taehyung literally had to forcefully pull him out of there as he was crying, thrashing around, punching Taehyung with his little fists again and again. Of course, it didn't hurt Taehyung but seeing the little one crying so bad for his mother definitely hurt him.

Taehyung swore he can never ever see the boy hurting or crying and definitely would give his best to make him happy and would never make him cry or be the reason of the boy's tears.

That night it was really difficult to get Jungkook to sleep. He wouldn't even let Taehyung to touch him after they all got home. It was like he was showing that he was mad at Taehyung. It was past midnight when Jungkook slept on Jin's lap as the elder was stroking his hair softly till he slept.

Taehyung was alone the same night as the little one was sleeping in his parent's room. With Jin on his right and Namjoon on his left. Taehyung thought that the little one would now hate him but he was proved wrong as the next morning, when Jungkook woke up he was immediately searching for Taehyung's warmth.

After that day nobody ever took Jungkook to the hospital and the younger also forgot about the incident. He never missed his mom as he got the motherly love and care from Jin.

These 3 months, Jungkook always wants Jimin and Jin when he eats. He only allows Jin to bathe him or get him changed. He only chooses to sleep with Taehyung, well he sleeps on top of the elder as he never finds the bed comfortable enough. He plays around with Hoseok and Yoongi the most. Jongin always visits the boy whenever he can as he has now started working with Bangtan. Namjoon is the teacher of the younger. The man with IQ 148 is making sure that the little one's brain is growing slowly but still a little fast.

Taehyung was on a mission with Yoongi and one of the small groups working under him, TXT. The group that is the most close to Bangtan is TXT.

What they didn't know was that there was a surprise waiting for them back at home.

Back at home, Jin was placing the younger's favorite banana milk and coffee for everyone else. Namjoon was in the living room, reading a book. Hoseok and Jimin were busy on Hoseok's phone watching something and Jungkook was sleeping, well that's what everyone thought.

On the other hand, Yoongi, Taehyung and the TXT boys parked the cars and all of them entered the mansion as the sound of glass shattering was heard.

Everyone looked at the direction from where the shattering of glass was heard. It was Jin, and a broken cup which more likely slipped from his hand.

They all noticed Jin was looking at a particular direction with his eyes opened wide and mouth hung agape in shock. Everyone followed his gaze and there was

Jungkook standing on his own.

His legs were a little wobbly but still he was standing there on his own. The younger took his first steps. He waddled from Taehyung's and his room till he reached the stairs, but he didn't come down as he was clearly scared from the stairs. The fear was evident on his face as he was on the edge of breaking down in tears.

Taehyung saw how his baby's eyes were turning moist so he sprinted upstairs where the younger was standing. He immediately scooped the boy in his arms and the younger hugged him tightly.

Taehyung carried the boy downstairs and sat down on the couch with Jungkook on his lap, still hugging him tightly.

"You did so good baby" Taehyung praised as Jin and Jimin teared up.

The others had wide smiles on their faces, even Yoongi was showing his gummy smile.

The TXT boys were confused to see the new face and Hoseok noticed it. He signaled all of them to follow him and the 5 boys quickly followed Hoseok.

Jin went to Jungkook and pecked his forehead lovingly. Jungkook looked at the elder and did something that had Jin sobbing.

"Maa" The boy whispered looking at Jin.

Jin immediately hugged the boy as tears were flowing down on his cheeks from happiness.

This was a progress, a huge progress for all of them. A progress for Jungkook, himself.

The 6 of them proved that if the younger was to be given proper love and care he will grow, his brain will catch up the boy's growth fast.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(So, our Jungkookie can now walk a little bit well more like waddle and he will slowly start talking well more like he will baby talk at first

(So, our Jungkookie can now walk a little bit well more like waddle and he will slowly start talking well more like he will baby talk at first. Am I going too fast? Tell me if I am going too fast or this pace is okay)