(4) The needed home

Jin's POV

Jin's POV

We reached home as Jungkook was still sleeping in Tae's embrace. The little boy looked really peaceful. He looks so fragile, like if someone will hold him a lit tight he will break.

I know the emotions I'm seeing in Tae's eyes and the peacefulness on Jungkook's face is gonna brew something really beautiful but I'll have to talk to Tae about it first. I don't want either of them getting hurt.

We entered our mansion as Tae carried the little one in his arms like a baby. Jungkook had his legs wrapped around Tae's waist.

"We'll have to wake him up so that I can bath him, cut his hair and nails also I need clothes for him and I guess Jimin's clothes will be fit for him" I said and looked at Tae who nod.

"Chim go get some clothes and underwear for him, actually bring only the softest sweatshirt you have and also get me scissors and a nail cutter" I looked at Jimin and he went to his room to bring what I said.

"Joon, can you prepare the bubbliest bubble bath you used to prepare for Tae when he was a kid. Also add some organic flowers in it, so that he will be distracted and won't cry as I'm guessing from the smell and look it will be his second time bathing" I looked at Joon and he nod his head going to our room for preparing what I said.

"Tae, follow me to my room, then go take a shower and after that go to the store buy him some soft clothes and underwears also get some diapers just in case and baby food, you can take Jongin with you" I said and turned around and walked to my room.

When I entered I saw Joon coming out of the bathroom changed in his comfortable clothes meaning that the bath is prepared. I took the little boy from Tae and woke him up.

"Hey little one~ wake up~" I shook him softly and he woke up, looking at me with his wide Bambi eyes.

I then walked to the bathroom and closed the door but didn't lock it. I sat him down on the counter and undressed him, he was so busy admiring the surrounding around him that he didn't notice. I saw how the bones in his body were clearly visible. I sighed and picked him up again and sat him down in the bath tub.

He scrunched his nose and hissed a little when he felt the wetness around him. He looked down at the bubbles and took one in his hand but it burst so he took another one and the same thing happened. The next thing made me shook.

Jungkook giggled.

I was so shocked and his voice was so angelic. Hearing him giggling made me so happy that I felt like tearing up.

"Joon" I called but softly not wanting to scare the boy.

"Yes Jinnie" He said from outside.

"Do you hear him giggling?" I asked.

"Yes, I did infact Taebear and Chim also did" Joon replied.

I smiled and went back to cleaning him. I washed him softly but properly. I washed his hair which was really really rough after wash. Now, I need to cut his hair and nails.

"Joon, call Tae" I said and heard an 'okay'.

After a minute or two, there was a knock on the door.

"Mom, you called me?" He asked.

"Taebear take the things I asked from Chim and come inside.

A few seconds later, Tae walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Bring the scissor and nail cutter" He did what I said.

"You're gonna close his eyes while I cut his hair"

"But what if he cries, mom?" He asked.

"Just keep a little gap between your fingers and smile at him for distraction" He nod at the instruction and did what I said.

I quickly cut down his long hair and now his hair length was a little long because he looked good and I guess he would look really great in a manbun.

After his hair was down I cut his nails which was a bit hard because they were really long and hard. But successful that was done too, after that I moved down to his legs to cut the nails.

After all that being done, I washed his hair again and looked at Taebear and Jungkook. Jungkook was still giggling and playing with Tae's fingers. I smiled and stood up.

"Okay, all done"

Tae also stood up and Jungkook stopped giggling, I took him out of the bath tub and dried his body, after that put some lotion on him as I thought his skin would be sensitive at first. I dressed him up in Jimin's sweatshirt.

I looked at Taehyung who was looking at the younger's face with heart eyes which he himself wasn't aware of.

"Tae bring him to the dinning room and get a helper here to clean the bathroom. I'll make him something to eat" I said and walked out.

"Let's go little baby" I heard Tae saying softly and I smiled at that.

'I hope the little one settles in well without his mother, his mother went in coma after the stroke she had. Everyone was upset after they heard about it but we'll have to cheer up for the sake of the little one. We have to give him all the love and care he deserves. We'll visit her too on a regular basis. Neither his mother nor this little one deserves what they went through all this time' I thought.

I quickly took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes then walked to the kitchen. I saw Joon, Tae, Chim were trying to make Koo giggle and they were successful. I watched them with a fond smile for a minute or two then went to make something for the little one that will be easy for him to digest.

'I hope you like your new home little Koo'

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if thereare any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

💜💜