Prologue

A crowd of people surrounding six most feared and world wide known men.

A man sat on his throne like chair. His dark, intimidating aura was enough to make people go weak on their knees.

Yes, he is the most feared and known mafia boss, Kim Namjoon.

A young man with the same aura standing behind him, more precisely he is the only son of the mafia boss, Kim Taehyung.

Beside the young man, standing there with all his glory, very sweet yet feared is the mother and wife of the mafia boss, Kim Seokjin.

On the other side of the mafia boss, three most trusted men of the Kim's. Best friends but brother like to the son of Kim's are Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin.

The crowd surrounding them are other gangs and men working under "Bangtan" the mafia.

Well, today the crowd has been called up for a special occasion. Today, Kim Namjoon is handing over the mafia leader position to his son.

"I, Kim Namjoon or RM the leader of Bangtan happily hands over the position to my son, Kim Taehyung or V"

"V!! V!! V!! V!!" The crowd chanted.

"I won't disappoint you all. Let's rise Bangtan together" Kim Taehyung said and bowed to the crowd.

The crowd welcomed their new leader whole heartedly. Everyone congratulated the young leader as the night was drown in drinks.

******************************

On the other hand, in a mansion. Two person live in the basement. Both of them chained in rusty chains.

The elder of the two of them is the mother of the boy, who has lost faith that someone could ever rescue them from here.

Cries and pleads of the woman never worked on the captor.

She is drown in tears, sobs, and guilt of not being able to do anything for his son. She is sorry but the fragile boy can hardly understand.

She is helpless and hopeless now as years have passed of them being held captive. She often wonders what was her fault and what wrong has the boy done to anyone for being treated like this. Nobody has the answers.

Can someone really save them from this?

Let's find out....