(1) Bangtan

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

A loud groan emitted from his mouth as loud knocks woke him up from his peaceful sleep.

"Tae baby get up" His mom said from the other side of the door.

"Okay mom" He said and heard the footsteps fading away as he got up, groaning.

The aforementioned got up and went to get ready for the day. After that being done, he went to the dining room where clearly everyone was waiting for him.
He greeted a 'good morning' to the rest 5.

"Taebear" He hummed and looked up at his Yoongi hyung.

"We have a problem at the HQ" The mint haired informed.

"What happened?" It was his Hobi hyung.

"Well babe, someone messed up with our consignment again" Yoongi replied to his boyfriend.

"And who might be that fool, who had the audacity to mess with Bangtan?" The leader asked as his parents just listened to the conversation quietly.

"You know that old fucktard" Yoongi said with a distaste.

A giggle was heard from Yoongi and Hobi's little fluffball and well of course the soulmate of Taehyung, Jimin. Well he laughed because of his boyfriend's remark about that old man.

"It's time we end him. It's already been a year since we have been sparing him but he isn't gonna change. Let's end him for good" The leader said and looked at his dad.

"What do you say dad?"

"I'm okay with it if you're" Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's dad replied.

"Okay then we will bless that old man with our presence tonight"

"Okay V" The rest of them said.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

After checking their own weapons, the 6 of them headed to pay a visit to the pest who have been messing with them since Taehyung became the leader, which was a year ago.

Well, the pest clearly took the current leader of Bangtan for granted. You can say that the pest thought V isn't as tough and strong as his father RM. But well, he didn't knew that this was going to be his worst nightmare. Well now what's done is done, so now no one can save that pest from Bangtan.

As the reached their destination, V entered the mansion as a king with the rest following behind him. The guards of the mansion didn't even try to stop them. Well, who would want to invite death when their boss himself is a heartless bastard. He is a psychopath and the men working under the pest want him dead as well.

If it wouldn't be for their weakness that the bastard knows. They would've never ever have been working for him in the first place. But as now Bangtan has entered the scenario, every single soul will be freed from their misery.

"JEON DAE SEONG!!" V yelled and in seconds a man probably in his 50s appeared in front of them.

"Oh my, THE BANGTAN himself" The man said with a small smirk.

"Well when some pests interfere in our business we have to pay them a visit" RM said with a blank face.

The man was about to say something but Hobi and Suga steeped closer to the man and held him without giving him a chance to even understand what happened.

"Now Jeon want to tell me why did you mess up with my consignment" The leader asked with a dark look.

"I didn't it w-" The man was cut off with a plead by one of the guards, who came running from the other side of the mansion.

"Sir V, please help us please" The man kneeled and bowed in front of V, RM and Jin making them confuse.

"Get up" V ordered and the man immediately stood up.

"What help do you need?" Jin asked coming forward a bit.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(Jungkook is yet to come in the picture)