(32) Settle down?

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

In morning there is more joy in the part of me that peeks through the windows of my eyes. In the morning there is more love awaiting a chance to jump into the air in that silent crackle we sense with our soul. In the morning there is more deep sweetness that resonates within and finds a way to express this energy that is me.

And the reason is you. I was sleeping through my life until you came along, now even in my dreams I'm waking up to your song.

I was staring at the beauty beside me, he is still sleeping as soft snores left from his lips. His eyes closed as his eyelashes were slightly kissing his cheeks. I brought my hand up to remove the bangs from his forehead and pressed a loving kiss.

I heard him humm as he squirmed a little before finally opening his eyes and looking up at me. He smiled at me with a little drowsy yet shinning eyes. I smiled back and gave a quick peck on his lips.

"Good Morning sweetheart"

"Goo' Mowning" He mumbled, sounding too cute and adorable.

He moved a little to lay straight on his back but hissed and I understood why, last night was a pure bliss. I looked at him as his lips formed an adorable pout. I chuckled and was immediately met with a cute glare.

"What?" I asked still chuckling.

"It's your fault TaeTae~" He whined.

"Aww my baby. It's okay, I am really willing to carry you around the whole day" I said and he blushed.

"W-well you'll have to, now carry me to the bathroom peasant" He teased.

I arched an eyebrow and smirked slightly before scooping him up in my arms. I heard him yelp as he held onto me, wrapping his arms around my neck. I still remember the day we brought him home, I was carrying him like this as well but how different it is now. Now, he is a giggly, bubbly, shy little baby of mine and before- I don't even wanna remember the dull self of his, that's a nightmare for me.

We showered together and I carried him downstairs for breakfast. As soon as I sat him on the chair of the dinning table, I was met with curious eyes and smirks. I noticed Jiminie whispering something in my baby's ear and I for sure noticed how my baby blushed. I could understand that it was something related to last night.  I mean come on I know my soulmate and how much of a tease he is. I knew he wouldn't leave any chance of teasing me and Koo.

"Taebear, a mother-son talk after breakfast" Mom said and I nod my head immediately agreeing.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

After breakfast, me and mom were in the living room. He was sitting on the couch and I was laying down on the couch with my head on his lap as he was stroking my hair softly. Don't judge, even a mafia boss needs and loves his mother's warmth.