(23) Quit Smoking

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

Tae pulled away from my face and I looked at him when he let out a heavy sigh. I took a few seconds before speaking,

"Go get changed first hyungie"

He nod and went to go and get changed. I can't believe he smokes, I have seen Dad smoking although he smokes rarely and if he does he avoids doing it in front of me or Maa.

I don't want anyone of them to be smoking, specially TaeTae. I don't want to lose him. I have to talk to him about quitting. I sighed as I heard the bathroom door opening. He walked out changed in his comfortable clothes.

He sat down on the bed beside me, leaning his back on the headboard. I went closer to him and sat down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned my head on his chest.

"Hyungie" I called for his attention and he hummed placing a kiss on my hair.

"Why do you smoke?"

"I-I don't why bub but I just crave for it whenever I am at the headquarters. I don't go to the headquarters daily as well and you know that, don't you sweetheart?" He caressed my hair and I hummed.

"Still hyungie. I never knew you smoke but can you.. can you stop smoking?"

"I can't promise you that sweetheart" He sighed, I looked up to him with a frown.

"Why not?"

"It isn't that easy Koo"

"It will be hyungie, you just have to give it a try hyungie" I said.

"It isn't bub, try to understand me. It isn't easy to let go of this addiction" He caressed my cheeks but I held his hand instead.

"Learn to let in the healthy addictions and this addiction of smoking will lose its grip on you TaeTae" I replied back.

"And what exactly is a healthy addictions sweetheart?" He asked.

"It is for you to find out hyungie, I can't answer that infact nobody can answer it for you. It's upto you to know what's healthy for you, for your mind and body" I cupped his cheeks.

"I don't want to lose you hyungie. Please try and give up this addiction, for me please" I felt my eyes getting moist.

"Don't cry love, I promise I'll stop. I don't wanna lose you too sweetheart, I'll stop for you" He said wiping my tears.

"Don't ever cry love. I never wanna see you crying, it pains badly when you do" I nod and kissed his cheeks.

"I won't hyungie"

"I keep falling in love with you and each time is harder than the last. Every time the feeling gets deeper, more complete, more bewitching. There isn't a thing I wouldn't do to keep you safe. Don't ever think you have to ask for my affection because you don't, and you never did. The more love I give you the more I have bursting inside of me. The more love we share the more it multiplies. Do I sound crazy?" He said.

"You aren't crazy hyungie. You are the sky and the clouds, you are the gentle river and the birds that sing. I feel you in the air, long for your touch, recall you in a way that sends electricity to spark my mind, body and soul. You are medicine, you are light, you are laughter and hope. I slipped my heart into your pocket some time ago and there it will stay, safe and sound, I am sure of it. We don't sound crazy, we are just very much in love" I said and pecked his lips.

I was about to pull away when he pulled my closer not letting me pull away. He moved his lips softly against mine and I reciprocated. He brought one of his hands and cupped my cheek, pressing his lips more. I wrapped my hands around his neck as we slowly moved our lips. It was just the involvement of lips no tongue, just lips.

I felt myself getting lost in his gentle touches and the constant movement of the lips together in synchronization. I felt my cheeks heating up when he pulled away to look at me. His hands went to my waist once again as he pulled me more close.

"I love you" He whispered looking deeply into my eyes.

"I-I love y-you too" I whispered back.

"Baby can you tell me how old are you?" I looked at him confused at the sudden question, doesn't he know that already.

"Why are y-" He cut me off.

"Just tell me baby"

"I am 19 hyungie. Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" I said and looked at him.

He looked a bit pale? What happened to him suddenly? Everything was going so well? Why did he ask how old I am, doesn't he know that already?

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

Bun bun with bubbles

Bun bun with bubbles... 😅

**************************
I opened the insta account for the edits. I hope you'll like those 😇

Id: taekook_realm (Link given below 👇)

https://www.instagram.com/taekook_realm/?igshid=1qnv15gqho0fc

**************************