(31) Love (M)

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"My baby, my sweetheart, my love" He said and kissed the younger's cheeks repeatedly making him giggle at the ticklish feeling.

"I love you so much" Jungkook said and the elder captured his lips.

This time the kiss was really urgent and intense, his hands went to the younger's waist and gave it a squeeze making him gasp, he entered his tongue in his mouth and roamed it around. Jungkook's hands made their way to Taehyung's neck, tangling his fingers on his hair.

Taehyung pulled away and looked at Jungkook. He roamed his eyes on the younger's face to see or spot any kind of hesitation or discomfort but he found none instead he only found love and a hint of need that matched with his.

He took the initiative again and captured his baby's plushy lips again. The kiss got heated again. The elder licked the younger's bottom lip. The younger opened his mouth a little which made the other to slip his tongue inside his mouth exploring it. Their tongues didn't had to fight for dominance as Jungkook submitted to him. 

The younger gently grips the elder's hair breaking the kiss. The elder moved down to the younger's jaw and neck, leaving wet kisses making the younger moan a little. The elder starts leaving dark and purple love bites. Taehyung was loving the younger's soft and sinful moans, he swore he hasn't listened to something so erotic. 

Taehyung puts his hand slowly under the younger's T-shirt caressing his milky white skin. The younger lets out a small whimper at the touch. The elder stops and look at the younger in his doe eyes cupping his cheeks with his hands and caressing a little with his thumb. 

"Baby are you sure? If not, its totally okay I can wait, you don't have to force yourself for anything. I love you so much. Please don't hesitate to say no" Taehyung said softly. 

"I want to hyungie. I love you and I trust you" The younger replied knowing that the elder truly loves him and will never hurt him. 

"I'll be as gentle as possible baby, I can't promise you that it won't hurt but I will try my best and if you at anytime wanna stop, we'll stop. I promise" The elder assures and Jungkook nods blushing slightly. 

Taehyung gets off the bed making the younger confused. He came back with a bottle of lube which he had in his closet. The younger blushed furiously seeing that.

The elder hovers over the younger connecting their lips once again into a heated kiss. Taehyung moved his hands to the younger's ass and groped it lightly. As the elder tasted every corner of the younger's mouth they both started feeling their pants hardening. Taehyung attacked the younger's neck giving love bites until he found his sweet spot. The younger let out a loud moan. The elder started licking and sucking gently on the spot. The younger let out low whimpers.