(19) You're my light

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

There are times we want the vivid hues, the brilliance of floral blooms. There are times we seek the sanctuary of soft earthen browns and the flicker of fireside flame. And so, on this first day of winter, I feel my soul breathe and ready itself for rest. Today is the day I'm going to confess.

It has been three days since all of us talked about and I have been very busy because of the preparations. I want to give all my love and effort to it. The hyungs, mom and dad helped me a lot with these.

After I showered and got ready and was about to walk downstairs when I saw the most adorable sight ever. I peaked my head into Yoonminseok's room and saw Koo jumping on the bed and mom was asking him to get down.

I drove off to the destination

I drove off to the destination. Koo doesn't know anything other than that he is going somewhere with mom and Jiminie. We still haven't talked though because I got really busy with the preparations.

I arrived there and met with Dad, Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung we checked the arrangements once again and now that was done I got really nervous.

"It's gonna be okay" Yoongi hyung said patting my back.

"Yeah don't be nervous Taebear" Hobi hyung said.

"They have arrived, take your positions. All the best my boy" Dad said and we got in our decided positions.

After a good 10 minutes I saw Koo walking towards me with teary eyes and a wide smile. He was sniffling slightly as well but that was really adorable. He wiped away the tears that were about to fall down and tilted his head to look at me.

'Beautiful and cute'