(13) Innocent Kiss

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

There is no such thing as "too sweet" when it is grounded in real emotion, when it is part of the heroes song. But for me my baby is the sugar of the flowers, the brightness of petals and the comforting wind of summer days.

We were all spending some time together as it is weekend, when my eyes landed on mom and baby. Mom was feeding him and baby was telling him something. I went to them and sat beside mom.

"TaeTae" He squealed and latched himself on me.

"Carefully baby" I said and held me securely but he only giggled and made himself comfortable on my lap.

"Open your mouth bubba" Mom said as he took the spoon in front of his mouth and he compiled.

Koo has started eating solid foods for a while now but he still needs someone to feed him because if we give him food to eat by himself he will have food all over his face, hair. He doesn't eat it he play with it. So eating by himself is a big no no.

When he finished his food mom kissed his forehead and got up to go to the kitchen leaving both of us alone.

"TaeTae" He called.

"Yes baby" I looked at him.

"Give kissy" He said with a pout.

I chuckled and kissed his forehead but he only deepened his pout.

"What's wrong baby?"

"TaeTae, baby no wan' kissy hewe baby wan' kissy hewe" He said pointing to his lips.

I gulped as I eyed his lips. I have given him kisses all over his face except his lips.

I love to touch him never in a sexual way, never anywhere other than his face, his hands, his soft and fluffy hair that fell in tousled locks. His warmth would seep into my being and he comforted me without ever opening his mouth. I'd melt for him like ice-cream on a warm porcelain bowl, like I belonged next to him, like he belonged next to me. 

I was brought out of my thoughts as I felt a soft pair of lips on mine. I looked down to see Koo's lips on mine. There was no movement of our bodies, no movement of lips.

He pulled away after a good one minute and giggled clapping his hands while I was still frozen from the sudden innocent kiss.

"TaeTae always give kissy like this to baby, otay?" He asked cutely and I melted away again and nod my head.

I'm never gonna figure out if the beauty of his lips was more their softness of their association with the words he spoke. There was always an honest smile within those lips, always coming forth when words of love were spoken.

There is something eternal about the lips as much as the eyes, for they too are a passing point of soulful communications. If the eyes are the gateway to the soul, the lips are the same thing for the body. They are softness, passion and the promise of the sweetness to come.

I am a kind of person who loves to hug. There is the hug of gentle arms that still gives the space to breathe and then there is the hug of strong arms that tells everything that your body, brain and soul, that they are with you. I love both, the duvets and the human shields, each has their time. My duvet is Jungkookie, my favorite one.

"TaeTae baby ish sweepy" He said pouting and rubbing his eyes cutely.

He always calls himself as baby because I call him baby all the time. He still  doesn't know how to talk in first person. He has started learning though, the basic alphabets and numbers he is learning them from Dad or Yoongi hyung.

If one of them is busy the other takes him to study and thankfully this baby likes studying. He is a fast learner too. Seeing his speed of catching and memorizing things we have got a feeling that Koo's brain will grow according to his age in no time. Maybe 6 months or more and he will be a 19 year old boy. Actually not 19, he will turn 20 the next month.

"Let's take an afternoon nap then baby" I said and stood up with him in my arms.

"Mom, Koo is sleepy so we're gonna take a nap. Right baby?" I informed mom and then looked at Koo.

He giggled and said,

"Wight TaeTae"

"Baby gon' sweep Ma" He said looking at mom. Yes, he calls him Ma and my mom loves it.

"Sleep well bubba" Mom kissed his forehead and we went upstairs to our room.

I laid down on the bed with baby on top of me. He still feels that sleeping like this is more comfortable than sleeping on the bed. If I'm not around then he always throws a tantrum and makes it hard for everyone. Now it feels like, we both can't sleep without each other. Maybe it's just the warmth or maybe it's just the closeness or maybe it's just a habit or maybe it's just us.

Whatever it is I don't care, I love having him in my arms and he loves that too and it's more than enough for me.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

💜💜