(21) Promise

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I just came back from office after a tiring day and walked towards the bedroom. It has only been a day since me and Koo got together. I entered and saw Koo studying. I peeked over his shoulder, he was marking something important things. Nowadays he has been reading books and writing a lot.

Well as Dad once said, reading is an evolution of storytelling, an art that played a pivotal role in evolving humanity into the animals we are today, all capable of being "Hulk" or "Dr Banner" depending on our perception of our environment. For these stories are educating us of the Love-Nexus, of virtues and vice of how to become heroes and light up the night.

He probably felt my gaze as he turned around and looked at me with his bunny smile making me smile as well. I have started smiling more since he entered my life.

"You complete what you were doing. I'm gonna go take a shower, okay?" I said and he nod his head.

I kissed his forehead before taking out some comfortable clothes and going for a shower.

After a nice warm shower, me and Koo were on the bed well, Koo was sitting on my lap and I was nuzzling my face on his chest making him giggle and I was smiling widely hearing his beautiful giggles.

"Being this open, this emotionally vulnerable is hard but trust me you're the only one in my heart and soul. I want to be so confident with you and yet these insecurities. I know that it'll be okay though. You know hyungie it's similar to having a summer cold, passing quickly, allowing the warm days to return and my faith in you to grow all the more. I will stay as long as you love me and not a day more, for even if I still love you, it has to go both ways. So even if don't feel alive without you, even if you have become the air that I breathe, if you don't love me, I will go" He said and I looked at him.

"Baby, I will never stop loving you, I can never. I promise you that, you'll always be the one for me. We both are strong, I can feel that though I can stand alone and take care of everything I need to so all I need from this is a sense of mutual love and nurture. I want you with me when the sun gives way to the stars and when it returns to reignite the colours of the daytime. All I want is your kisses, your hugs and that smile I can see in your eyes. Be my rest, be my Sunday best and together will be each other's comfort in any storm. I promise" I replied.

"My word is my bond, my oath that echoes for eternity, and you will find it a steady dependable grace" I said and he hugged me tightly.

I placed a kiss on his shoulder and on his hair as I hugged him back. We stayed like that for quite sometime.

I just want us to go with the flow, let each day build a picture until they feel certain and when those pictures be with us, they will be better and happier version of ourselves. And I guess that's smart, if I think about it.

"I want to let our vulnerability to write a love song in starlight so that it may guide the way to us travel by night. Vulnerability is when we let love shine a light within, knowing full well that it may reveal monsters in the dark, monsters we must bridle and rein until they become an angel's steed. Emotional vulnerability is a marker for truth and honesty" I voiced out my thoughts and I heard him humm in agreement.