Who Would've Thought And Galvanize

Skyler's P.O.V
I heard a small crash as I crept into Coaches office to get to the boys locker room.

Mischief Night could've been better if I wasn't about to use my plan to kill and bury Stiles in the woods.

"I hate you." I heard a low grumble from Stiles and saw Scott on one side of the locker. I was on the door side which meant Stiles couldn't see me.

Perfect.

"Where's Sky?" I heard Stiles ask and Scott hesitates to answer which was perfect.

"Boo." I slammed the locker door shut making Stiles let out a painful scream. He really does have lungs.

He ended up on the floor again and and I kept a straight face while zipping open my backpack and tipped it upside down.

And down came a bunch of toilet paper piling on him. "Take my job asshole. I'm helping Danny."

I turned on my heel walking off, but as soon I was out the door I heard Stiles speak.

"You think she's still mad?" He's clever.

"Jeez, I don't know Stiles. Why don't you call Lydia to help you find out?!" I yelled before storming off.

I am not the jealous type. But I feel as though being a bitch right now was very necessary. Especially if I was being a bitch to Stiles.

I looked over at Danny who was smiling widely while throwing toilet paper over the school sign.

"Hey virgin. Giving your boyfriend a hard time?" Danny greeted and I grabbed a roll of toilet paper from the pile behind and threw it at his face.

Danny's annoying goalie skills came in handy. Well at least for him.

"Hey Danny Boy, still hung over your ex?" I asked and Danny raised his eyebrows and sighed throwing the roll back to me.

"Hey just because your mad at your boyfriend doesn't mean you get to be mad at me." Danny said and I sighed beginning to throw toilet paper over the grass underneath us.

"Yeah well your ass is the only one that will accept me being mad and stubborn and annoying." I listed and Danny laughed.

"That's because watching your weird life fall apart is so much more amusing and entertaining and funny." He mocked and I rolled my eyes.

"That's comforting Danny. Really. I'm touched." I placed my hand on my chest while throwing more toilet paper around. And then I began whining.

"What happened to me? I mean I was totally against breathing the same air as him and now I'm spending every second thinking about him. That and how annoyingly sarcastic, cute and funny he is. And how mad I should be at him but I don't know why I can't be!"

I widened my eyes realising what I just said.

"And if you tell anyone I said that Your body will be buried so deep in the ground even the worms won't be able eat your dead corpse."

Danny placed his hand on his chest and smiled. "I'm touched Skyler. Really." He sighed as he zipped open his bag, and out came a carton of eggs. "And as much as I love seeing your life fall apart, I don't think Lydia would do that. And Stiles is way too crazy about you."

"Well..." there went my nervous high-pitched tone. "I wouldn't exactly say he's crazy about me."

I grabbed a few eggs while throwing them at the sign. I was throwing them harder each time.

All I do was imagine the sign was Stiles and Lydia betraying my useless ass.

Wasn't hard when it had happened. Twice.