Playing with Fire

"I just don't think I can do it," Danny sighed taking Ethans hand.

"Date me?" Ethan asked and Danny laughed.

He shook his head leaning closer to Ethan. "Date a werewolf."

"You knew?" Ethan seemed shocked at what Danny had just said.

Please it's Danny. At this point he's bound to know the inner working of the FBI.

"Dude, it's Beacon Hills," Danny laughed and Ethan smiled leaning towards him.

They both shared a kiss before Ethan got up and walked away. I made my way down the stairs and sat next to Danny giving him a smile.

"At least it ended on a good note," I attempted to make the situation better. But he didn't seem that heartbroken. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay. Surprisingly. It's all going to be okay," Danny sighed leaning his hands on the top of his knees. "I'm sorry for what happened to Allison. How are you?"

"I could be better. But she's not gone. Just like Aiden. They're never gonna be," I nudged Danny lightly. "Hey, now you'll get to have hot sex with another mysterious werewolf."

"No I am done with werewolves," he laughed standing up and took my hand with him, forcing me up.

"That is the biggest understatement of the decade," I muttered. "At least you know the truth right?"

"Thanks to you," he replied and we both began walking down the halls. "I guess boyfriends has never been easy for us."

"Yeah..." I muttered. Easy was never close when it came to us.

"How are you and Stiles?"

I froze looking down at my hands. I'd say Stiles and Skyler being complicated was the biggest understatement ever.

"Danny, am I a bad person?" I asked and he gave me an unsure look. It may have been random but there was a reason. "Am I a bad person?"

"Skyler, your one of the worst people I know," thanks for laying it on me nicely. "But you always have good intentions. Even if it is hurting someone. Your intentions are always good."

I still stood in my place not moving. "I deserved to get my ass dumped. Literally into the sewers dumped. Deep down until my body is under all the layers of earth dumped. Dumped as in–"

"Sky I think I get the point," he quickly cut me off before I began rambling.

"Seriously though," I sighed. "Dumped."

"Stiles has always been good to you Sky. And I've never seen someone look at you the way he does. Give it time," he advised finally grabbing my hand to force me to walk again.

"Time is what I'll never have," I sighed dragging my feet to move. It's hard not being able to keep up with a lacrosse player whose like a foot taller than you. "I love you. You know that?"

"I think your telling the wrong person," he retorted but still ended up hugging me.

I give him an insight to my true feelings and he replied with that?! "Send me a whole album of pictures when your travelling."

"Don't worry. I plan on forcing Isaac to follow me around and take pictures of my every movement," I nodded and he laughed.

Right now seemed like a good moment. Like I was going to enjoy my last moments with Danny.

But I was still thinking about Stiles. I couldn't even talk to him. I don't deserve him and he needs to realise it.

"Your Stiles and Skyler. Complicated runs in your relationship but you'll figure it out. You always do."