Ambulance Talks And The Overlooked

Skyler's P.O.V
I felt my heavy breathing a echo through the garage as I kept my eyes on the ambulance. I used every ounce of energy I had to drag my body towards the door and began pounding my fists on the door.

I watched as Stiles jumped for a second before forcing the door open and quickly grabbed my arm helping me climb in.

I sat on the opposite side of him letting the awkward silence take over.

I looked down at Cora who looked like she was hanging on to the last thread of life. I don't think she's looked worse.

"Hey." Stiles kept his eyes on Cora and Didn't bother answering me. I scoffed leaning back. "You know now that both of our fathers are on the verge of death I thought you'd at least give me a glance."

Not even a flinch.

"Then again you have always had the skill of holding a grudge." I looked down at my fingers and let out a heavy sigh. "You know after all of this I thought I'd be able to get my Dad to come travel France with me. I thought that he was gonna be there for me and watch me finish junior year." I coughed trying to cover up my croaky voice. "Now that he's been used as bait. I...I don't know what's gonna happen. I mean your not even talking to me. I don't know if we're gonna be able to get through what the hell is going on. And all I can think about is how alone and weak I feel. I wanna be here for you. I wanna hug you and tell you that were gonna find your Dad. I wanna fight for you because it's the only chance I get at fighting for someone who may actually care about me no one else has before and-"

"See that's the problem Sky." Stiles yelled not allowing me to say anything else. "You got hurt because I was dumb enough to not come with you. Your still willing to fight because I'm in danger. Because I can't defend myself. Your worried about me when you clearly can't even walk! You just told me that I'm gonna find my Dad and everything will be okay even though your Dads missing! You keep worrying about me and can't put yourself first because your stubborn and stupid! I can't let you keep getting hurt because you care about me to bother about yourself! So if ignoring you actually gets you to do something for yourself, then fine!"

I widened my eyes and let out a shaky breath. My eyes were fixed on Cora. "Stiles. She's not breathing."

"W-what." Stiles raised his eyebrows looking down at Cora. "Oh my God she's not breathing."

"I just said that!" I panicked and Stiles sent me a cold look. I felt my hands becoming shaky and tried feeling for a pulse. "CPR!"

"What?!" How can someone be so oblivious?

"CPR you idiot!" Stiles motioned his everywhere and I let out a low growl. "You skipped Health Class?!"

"Scott needed a ride to work on his free period!" He fired right back and I took a deep breath in trying not to rip his head off.

How does he miss health class?! How?! Out of all times he decides to rely on me for the one task he'll know sill hate him doing!

"Okay just tilt the chin up. And pinch the nose. Okay check her throat to see if it's clear." Stiles rapidly did what I told him and looked into her mouth.

"Okay nothing in there. What now?!" He asked and I face palmed myself. I can't believe I'm dating the dweeb!

"Blow into her mouth dumbass!" I yelled and Stiles looked up at me as if I just said something in a different language. "Would you just kiss her!"

He placed his lips ontop of hers as he began blowing air into her mouth. Oh this pained me so much more than I could admit.

And not because Stiles was blowing into some girls mouth. It's because that some girl was Cora and she looked lifeless.