Void

I have no idea if I'm meant to put a warning or not but don't judge I've not written smut in...like a while:))

Not edited.

Skyler's P.O.V

"You put an arrow through coach?" I asked sounding mostly concerned but slightly impressed.

"I tell you I got possessed by an evil fox spirit that has hurt a lot of people and if I don't figure it out I might die soon, and you worried about Coach?"

"You also put a sword through Scott," I added and he clenched his jaw starting to get annoyed. "Is he okay?"

I watched Stiles get even angrier which only made me laugh harder. He definitely did not know how to lighten the mood.

"Great. You find my misery funny," he scowled and I pressed my lips shut trying to contain my laughs.

"Stiles I have always found your misery funny," I smiled nudging him lightly with my shoulder. "Look, you'll find a way to figure it out. You always do."

He glanced over at me and sighed, "Yeah but what if I can't. What if I give in and someone I care about gets hurt."

He really was trying his hardest to bring down the mood.

"You already hurt Isaac how much worse can it get?" I asked and he rolled his eyes going back to unamused. "You'll figure it out, Stiles. With or without my help."

"What makes you think I need your help?" He scoffed confidently.

Did he not just experience what just happened?!

He acted as if I didn't help him get the keys, wake him up from his nightmare, help get down to the basement all in while I suffered the bickering of my Coyote roommate.

"As if everything that had just happened isn't an example. In second grade you said you didn't have the guts to tell this one girl you liked her. But with a little push I helped you to tell her," I replied confidently.

"Sky I made that up cause I liked you," he chuckled lowly and my face dropped. "And she called me a nerd before walking off."

"I may have told her to say that," I mumbled quietly hoping he wouldn't hear.

But sitting next to him was a big disadvantage.

Well in some ways...most ways it was more of an advantage.

"Fine," I placed the stacks of papers down on my lap and started thinking. "I helped you when you were choking on that monster truck."

He shook his head quickly replying, "After you shoved it down my throat when we fought,"

Okay, I have to admit, I was a creative kid growing up. But I had help.

"I was raised by Tessa for most of my life. If you're blaming someone it's her," I quickly made up an excuse. "I also helped you get out of multiple detentions with Mr Harris."

May he rest in peace even though he was an ass. Something in his heart really did drive him to hate Stiles.

He probably loved us all somewhere, in his deep dark soul.