One-Ninety-Eight And Motel California

Skyler's P.O.V

I let out a loud sigh and leant back until I felt the hard mattress of my bed. One night, it's for one night.

I heard Lydia laugh as she tried getting some signal. This place was like an isolated desert. Except worse.

"Hey, all these towels smell of nicotine!" Allison yelled from the shower and I moved my head towards the no-smoking sign and laughed.

"Yeah at this point none of us are surprised!" I yelled back. Lydia scoffed walking over to the bathroom grabbing the stack of towels.

"I'll go return them. Because one of us has to be productive." She narrowed her eyes at me and I sat up and gave her a wide smile.

"Have fun!" I cheered while lazily pumping my fist up in the air with the least amount of energy.

Lydia rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand dragging me with her and her stupid towels.

"Hey look who volunteered to come with me!" She grinned pulling me next to her.

"I should murder you." I pointed out while being dragged around.

"What's stopping you?" She grinned while walking down the stairs and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's see..." I let out an exaggerated sigh. "The fact that I could spend the rest of my life in jail, the very small amount of broken hearts about the sad sad death of Lydia Martin, may she rest in her stylish grave and did I mention jail?"

"You're stuck with me and the drug-filled towels. Deal with it." Lydia spat and I whined still being dragged around by her.

Hey I wasn't complaining. I was living half the schools dream. Well, technically I was complaining.

"I'd rather stay with the towels," I whined already not wanting to walk. "They have better manners."

I looked behind me and saw a vending machine and there were practically only two people in line so I might as well.

"Yay, food." I felt the biggest smile come across my face. "I'll catch up with you in a second."

"How are we even friends?!" Lydia grunted and I laughed snatching my arm out of her grip.

"Love you. Give me two minutes." I jogged off and was about to walk towards the vending machine and then I saw who was actually stood there.

Great. I guess my luck really is just this bad.

My love for food is so much better. I let out a low groan and walked over to Stiles and Boyd.

"Hey Jenson, could you not resist me?" Stiles laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Stilinski, found the cool side of you yet?" I countered back. Stiles rolled his eyes getting annoyed for like a second and I laughed.

Boyd presses the numbers on the vending machine and Stiles smiled at Boyd until he saw me.

"Hey. That was the same thing I was gonna get." He smiled and I walked over and stood next to him.

"Do you have a dollar?" I asked and Stiles nodded his head. I looked over at the one in his hand and smirked snatching it. "Hey, I'll just use this one."

"Thanks a lot Jenson." Stiles groaned.

Boyd's snack was about to fall through until it stopped, getting stuck midway. That's gotta burn.

"Oh, hang on. You know what? I got a patented method for this. Don't worry." Stiles insisted out and I raised my eyebrows and narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm pretty sure you broke the hospital's Stiles maybe you shouldn't..."