Non-Existent And Anchor

Skyler's P.O.V

I let out a low exhale and slowly opened my eyes before throwing my knife straight. It landed in the target just like I imagined it to and grabbed my other one out of its holder on the side of my hip.

I heard footsteps coming from behind and grinned throwing my knife in the target before turning back to Allison and Lydia who now stood in front of me.

"Show off," Allison grumbled and I gave her a wink while Lydia groaned.

"Sky! You put holes in the target!" Lydia whined and I rolled my eyes as she stomped to go get the targets and my knives.

"Don't worry cousin. At least you'll know that I can't move on in training unless you start actually getting the arrow in the tree." I smiled and she glared at me.

Boy, did I love getting on people's nerves.

"Do you really think this is going to work?" Allison asked doubtfully and Lydia huffed making her way over to us.

"I know that if you think it's not going to help it definitely won't.

She handed my knives to me and I placed them in the holders while taking my glove off and placed it in my bag.

"You're not staying for the show?" Lydia asked and I shook my head actually regretting it.

"No, Scott and I are studying. He's behind on History due to the sudden distractions." I muttered smiling to myself but both of them were confused.

"Is everything okay with him?" Allison asked and I shook my head.

"Stiles and I are figuring it out but helping Scott with the subjects he's currently lacking in may help." I sighed and Allison nodded. "Don't worry Ally. I'd love to stay and watch you fail."

"Pleasure training with you Sky." She rolled her eyes and I gave her a quick hug before running off.

But as soon as I did I heard an arrow hit the ground and I laughed.

It's gonna be a long day for her.

༄༄

"So this Kira girl..." I began and Scott's head immediately turned to mine. "Has Scotty got a crush?"

"No." He denied as if we were in fifth grade.

"Scott you're not eight. Just ask her out." I shrugged and Scott put his own icon down and chuckled lowly at what I just said. "What?!"

"Nothing I just thought that was stupid coming from the girl who took at least seven years to admit she liked Stiles."

I widened my eyes and smacked him on the back of the head before going back down to my notes.

"Yeah and look where that got me." I grinned proudly but Scott looked like he was still winning.

"Yeah in love and still a virgin."

I felt my mouth hung open this time and shoved Scott hardly this time making him fall off his chair. "Right and your still the Alpha who can't ask out a girl."

I peered down at him and gave him a smirk as he jumped up and sat back down on the chair next to me going back to his work.

"How is everything?" Scott asked while keeping his head down at his textbook. "With you and Stiles."