Derek's Fault And Currents

Skyler's P.O.V

Stiles and I were currently rushing through the hospital making our way to Danny's room. And by that I meant my hand was being dragged by Stiles' as we raced through the hospital getting stares off everyone.

"Stiles could we stop rushing?! It's not like Danny's going anywhere!" I yelled at him but he didn't stop. "Great. But when my hand is suddenly de-attached from my arm I know who to blame."

"Yeah and when my ears start to bleed I'll know who to blame." He spat back and I rolled my eyes.

Remind me how I'm doing this?!

Once we did get outside Danny's door Stiles slowly creaked it open as we both snuck into his room. Stiles obviously made the stupid decision to walk over to Danny.

"Danny, you awake?" Stiles's whispered really loudly. I don't think he understands the concept of sneaking in.

"No he's dead Stiles." I whispered sarcastically and he gave me a quick glare before turning back round. "Stiles he's clearly not awake leave him alone!"

Whispering while being angry is a serious skill.

"Danny?" Stiles asked one more time while shaking him and I groaned face palming myself. Dose he ever listen?!

Stiles patted his face a couple of times which only made matters worse. What was worse was, I'm pretty sure Danny was half awake now. We heard Danny inhale really loudly which scared the shit out of us. Stiles hyperactivity jumped and fell into my arms.

My hero.

"Idiot." I mocked and he stuck his stuck his tounge out at me as if it were to do anything. Yeah, because there's a lot of damage happening there. "Okay genius, how about we look through his bag."

"Yeah I'm glad I came up with that one."

I rolled my eyes crouching to the floor and pulled Stiles's arm down with me. If this what I call dating then we've been doing it our entire lives.

You know, besides from the hugging, kissing, being stupidly cheesy.

I zipped open the bag as we both shuffled through it trying to find anything. What we didn't realise, was that Danny was awake.

"What are you doing?" God Danny sounded like he just got out of a really bad coma.

Stiles and I both widened our eyes glancing at each other and I pointed my head towards Danny and Stiles groaned. It was the genius's plan.

Guess he had to fufill his plan now.

"Uh, we're not doing anything, Danny." Stiles said looking up while I still crouched down shuffling through his things. "This is just a dream that you're having."

That's the best he's got. A dream?!

Stiles bent back down to back through the bag but then Danny decided to be annoying again.

"Why are you going through my stuff?"

Stiles pointed his head over to Danny and I sighed looking up at him. "Right, but only in the dream, remember? Dream. You're Dreaming"

I bent back down starting to get really annoyed and That's when Danny decided to speak. Again.
Could he not just give it up?!

"Why would I dream about you going through my stuff?"

We both got irritated at this point and Stiles didn't need a glare from me to know it was is turn.

"I don't know that, Danny, okay? It's your dream. Take responsibility for it. Shut up and go back to sleep." Stiles's ordered and I laughed looking up at Stiles.