Seduction And Illuminated

I was in a rush to update so don't mind my shitty grammar.

Skyler's P.O.V

"So when did you get there?" McCall pointed in between me and Stiles.

Unfortunately, I got the edge of the couch while Stiles beat me to the actual seat on the couch.

"At the same time." We both answered in unison. I definitely find it weird how different and alike we are.

"At the same time as who?" He inquired and I rolled my eyes.

For an FBI he sure as hell was slow.

"At the same time as me," Scott answered while my finger was pointed at him.

"By coincidence?" He asked definitely growing more suspicious.

"What do you mean coincidence? I asked pretending to grow suspicious of McCall to confuse him even more.

"That's what I'm asking you." He pointed at Stiles, Scott and I and I gave him a wide smile. "The four of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked.

"I think he's asking me." Stiles played along and I grinned shaking my head.

"No idiots, I'm pretty sure he's asking me," I added.

"I think he's asking all three of you." Lydia chimed and I raised my eyebrows looking over at her.

"Okay, let me answer the questions." Agent snapped and I laughed under my breath which caused a cold look in my direction. At least this time it wasn't my dad giving it.

"Let me ask the questions." He corrected and Stiles and I both pointed at Rafael and winked at the same time.

If it was one thing we most enjoyed it was torturing this buffoon.

"Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

I was actually impressed by how he was able to make that not as complicated as it had to be.

"Sounds about right." Stiles nodded.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Rafael really wasn't giving up on the questions.

Lydia moved awkwardly and n her seat and I raised my eyebrows looking straight at McCall. My expression was blank.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer," I answered and then narrowed my eyes at Stiles.

"So where else would he take her?" Stiles backed me up and I placed my arm on his shoulder.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, guys." Big shot didn't exactly sound amused.

"Yeah well, what can we say?" I smirked while looking down at Stiles.

"We take after our Pops." Stiles continued and I nodded looking over at the Sheriff and Dad.

"They're in law enforcement." I gave both Sheriff and Dad a wink and they both snorted about to burst out laughing until they got a glare from McCall.

Thank god I wasn't the only one getting them.

"Guys, just, uh...Just answer the man." Sheriff sighed and I could tell he was holding back a laugh.

"We made a good guess." I sighed finally giving in and Stiles nodded slightly.

Rafael turned to Scott and Kira who sat uncomfortably on the sofa. Guess they haven't had enough experience being questioned by someone in law.