Pack fights And Frayed

Skyler's P.O.V

I stood at the doorway helping Allison argue with Argent. I wasn't about to let Scott, Boyd, Isaac and Cora die. And maybe Derek.

Cora was pretty much one of the toughest people I had met. We got along quite well.

"Someone needs to help them," I said and Allison nodded her head. Argent shook his looking over at the both of us.

"Not us." Argent objected and I scoffed. "I'm getting the consulting business back up and running, and you two need to graduate. That's a normal life and it's what we agreed to."

"Actually it's what you agreed to. We just didn't want to be stuck in France for the rest of our lives." I corrected and Argent narrowed his eyes at me.

I held my hands up in defence while leaning my head against the doorway.

"Either way." Argent sighed. "It's not our problem."

"So we just ignore it?" Allison asked sounding almost as pissed as I was. She pretty much had every right to be.

"We stay out of it." Argent answered and I rolled my eyes steeping forward.

"There's a pack of Alphas trying to kill our friends. How the hell do we stay out of that?!" I asked trying to sound the least bit interested in his plan of trying to not get ourselves involved.

"There's a saying for these kind of Situations, the kind you have to navigate carefully." He began and I let out a low frustrated growl leaning back again. "It's called, 'threading the needle' It's finding a sae path between two opposing forces."

"Pretty much sounds like saving your own ass!" I defended and Allison scoffed standing up and marching off.

"They're not your family." Argent quickly added and she stopped and turned round.

"With all the family that I've lost I could use a few friends." She scolded and I raised my eyebrows impressed as we both strutted off.

Definitely rubbed off on her.

Once we got to her room I looked back to see if Argent was listening and lightly closed the door raising my eyebrows at her.

"You got it?" I asked and she held the keys up that practically gave us access to all weapons locked in a case.

Including my moms.

"I taught you well Argent." I praised laughing. She there the keys at me and I caught it grinning.

"Yes you did Jenson."

༄༄

I heard my phone buz and quickly grabbed Dads keys off my desk while putting my leather jacket on starting to leave.

But as soon as I opened my door Stiles was stood there blocking my way. Seriously?! Now?

"Not gonna stop me." I objected before he could say anything and tried nudging past him but he wouldn't budge.

Classic Stilinski.

"Alphas, Sky! Did you not hear the part where one of them has literal claws coming out of their feet?! And the part where two of them merge?!" He yelled already making his way through my room.

He's not gonna stop me.

"Stiles I'm not gonna get hurt! Besides, I can defend myself." I argued and he scoffed as if I was lying. "You don't think I can do it?"

He's got another thing coming.

"I didn't say-"

"Yeah well your face did. And we all know how Stiles just can't help but give his unnecessary opinions, so go ahead." I said crossing my arms over my chest raising my eyebrows.