Its All About Control

I genuinely consider reading at your own risk. It's not proof read so the mistakes could cause not only me embarrassment.

But with my chapters it's nothing new.
Skyler's P.O.V

I shot open my eyes, breathing heavily. I jumped up and saw Malia was crouched down next to me, shushing me.

"Hey. Shut up." She whispered harshly and I widened my eyes barely even being able to speak.

I was sweating and breathing heavily. For once I wasn't actually freezing my ass off in this place.

"W-What happened?!" I stammered barely being able to talk.

"You were talking in your sleep. Actually your were yelling. It's like you needed to warn someone." She said and I widened my eyes.

I quickly put my arm against my head to check something.

I shouldn't be so warm. Not if the temperature in here is this down. I shouldn't be feeling like my body was on fire.

"What was I saying?!" I demanded immediately turning my head to her. "What did I say when I was asleep Malia?!"

"I don't know. Something about a boy." She looked unsure and I let out a low growl, swinging my legs over edge of the bed.

I looked around the room before my eyes fixated on the door. A familiar anger was rising in me and all I could think about was how I was locked in here instead out there.

They locked me in here.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?"

Malia went to grab my arm to pull me back and I heard the familiar sound of skin burning. She yelped out in pain and I growled turning my head to her.

"I forgot to tell you, I get angrier than you." My voice became more distorted. "Whose name did I say? Was it Stiles? Is he okay?!"

She shrugged her shoulders starting to get cautious and I groaned starting to get even more angry. I griped her by her shirt and looked straight at her.

"Whose name did I say Malia?"

For once she looked threatened which meant I had almost physically shifted. "Let go of me Skyler."

I hardened my face even more and twisted her shirt even more in my grip, pulling her closer towards me. "Answer the question Malia."

"I-I don't know. His name began with an I."

Isaac.

I widened my eyes and stormed over to the door. I placed my hands on the doorknob and shook it a few times, forgetting that it was locked.

I peered down at my claws that began to grow and tried to slow my breathing down but it wasn't working. I was going through to many emotions.

"Malia try calming me down!" I yelled fighting the urge to tear down the entire door. She stammered which definitely wasn't helping.

And I wasn't exactly in the mood to wait until the morning or after some relaxing group therapy to find out what's going on.

"Malia!" I roared trying to hold back as much as I could.

"I don't know what to say!" She panicked and I felt the familiar burning sensation coming back again making me cry out in pain.

"Tell me about anything! Something about my life, something that I care about. Something about you even. Distract me! My voice was completely distorted now and I the part where my body felt like it was on fire only took a second to actually start.