Wonder Twins and Unleashed

Skyler's P.O.V

I looked up at the body tied to the tree and grabbed Stiles's hand in fear. Dont judge me, I needed someone to grab onto!

All the other students started to gather round and I heard Scott race up behind us with Isaac.

I looked up at him and sighed. "It's him isn't it?"

I didn't need an answer because the look on Scott's face explained everything.

Well Stiles was right to worry. And now I'm gonna be twice as on edge as him.

"Hey, get out of the way. Get back. Get this area cornered off before they trample every piece of evidence!" Sheriff yelled, running up to us trying to back everyone up.

Tara, Dad's other deputy colleague, ran up behind starting move everyone away.

"Back up! Everyone back!" She yelled and I looked over at Dad starting to walk closer.

"Get these kids out of here!" Sheriff ordered and Stiles quickly let go of my hand starting to move closer to his dad.

And well my Dad stood behind me while I was stood with Isaac and Scott.

I mean I dont know why he was worried since I had two supernatural bafoons behind me. And a Stiles.

"Dad, just come here. Look, at it. It's the same as the others, you see?" Stiles pointed at the body and Sheriff nodded.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't blind. We could all see. In fact I wish we could unsee what the hell was infront of us.

Sheriff looked back at Dad narrowing his eyebrows at him and Dad jsut give him a nod. What are they mind readers now?!

"Do me a favor guys. Go back to school, yeah?" Dad said and I nodded as Stiles stepped back.

"Coach, can you give us a hand here?" Sheriff asked and Coach nodded.

"You heard the man!" Coach yelled starting to back everyone away. "Nothing to see here. Probably just some homeless kid."

I am seriously concerned about the lack of heart Coach has. Seriously.

"Coach." Scott raised his voice looking over at Coach.

"Yeah?"

"He was a senior." I stated and Coach walt out rough sigh.

"Oh. He wasn't on the team, was he?" Coach worried and I rolled my eyes.

Still doesn't help with the fact that I'm concerned that Coach lacks a soul. He really isn't doing himself a favour here.

"Kyle!" A blonde girl came screaming with tears stremaining down her face and Tara backed her away. "Oh, God, Kyle! Oh, God!"

Sheriff quickly moved us away before we could see anything else and I was about to walk of with three dumb musketeers until Dad pulled me inside.

"No. No more scheming. Or planning. I can tell by those three boys this isn't normal but I dont want you getting involved. Remember the deal?" Dad negotiated and I raised my eyebrows.

"Well what if there not scheming." I defended and then we both turned our heads back to Scott, Stiles and Isaac, who were literally discussing something that seemed like a scheme. "They could be talking about homework?!"

"Without you, I don't think so." Dad objected and I let out a loud huff. "Look I know it's hard. But you gotta do this for your own safety."

"No I'm doing this so you don't go completely crazy when I have one scratch one me." I corrected and Dad sighed in defeat. "I'll see you at home Dad."