One More Surprise And Alpha Pact

GUYS IT HAS NOT BEEN PROOFREAD SO BARE WITH ME ON THE MISTAKES. A BIT OF A LONG CHAPTER BUT ITS ABOUT TIME I UPDATED.

Skyler's P.O.V

"Did you find anything?!" I heard Stiles yell from downstairs and I looked around in Sheriffs room and through his draws.

"No!" I looked down at the floor and picked up a sock holding it away from me. "Unless your Dad is emotionally attached to a sock?!"

"Yes, Sky. My dad can't go anywhere without it!" He yelled back and I rolled my eyes dropping the sock.

I didn't exactly appreciate the sarcasm but then again there was no fixing whatever the hell this was anymore.

I wanted nothing to do with Stiles. Stiles was avoiding what I told him.

Ergo, altogether we were avoiding bothering with anything other than our main plan. Deatons plan.

I sighed looking around the room, actually making an effort this time. I looked over at Sheriff's desk and saw two picture frames.

I furrowed my eyebrows walking over. I hadn't ever got a proper look of Sheriff's room before. Usually, it was just quick glances when I walked past it to get my Adderall back from Stiles.

I looked over at the picture Sheriff had of him and Claudia. They were both laughing and looked happy. Really happy.

The second picture had Stiles in it. It was hard not to crack a smile when he was smiling like that. He was a pretty stupid kid. And nothing changed except he got over the buzzcut. He was standing with his arms crossed grinning at the camera.

It was pretty hard to remember why I was mad at him when looking at the picture.

But then I heard his voice. And it took me back to him kissing Lydia. Or Lydia kissing him.

"Hey." I looked up from the picture and flinched Realising how deep in thought I was. "You find anything?"

"No, but I did find a really stupid picture of you." I muttered while holding up a frame and Stiles managed to crack a smile. "You?"

Cute, because my smile died as soon as he precessed me with his asshole self.

"My Dad's badge," He held up the badge and looked down at the mess I had managed to make. "It's better than a sock."

I walked up to him and looked over at the badge in his hand. It was crushed together and I looked over at Stiles whose eyes were fixed on the badge.

Yeah. I guess I'm not the only one who's about to lose someone either. I'll help for Sheriff. Not for Stiles. For his dad. And mine.

"Well, I think the badge beats the sock by at least half a point," I said bluntly and took the badge off him while walking out of the room. "Come on. There's a toolbox in my garage. I'll hammer it down."

Stiles was beyond confused but went with it as he followed me out of the house and next door into my garage.

I place the badge on the small table on the side of the garage and Stiles helped look around for the toolbox. And it was either that or talking to the boy I was a sucker for.

"Look, Sky-"

"Stiles. I don't care. Find the toolbox." I ordered and That's when I heard the toolbox being sat on the table. "Oh. Guess you can multitask with that big mouth of yours."

Stiles raised his eyebrows as I made my way over to him. He looked like he wanted a challenge. "What's that suppose to mean?"

I shrugged my shoulders effortlessly and began opening the toolbox. I was ignoring him.