Maximum Insanity And Riddled

Skyler's P.O.V

"Let's go through it again." I insisted and Dad groaned while leaning his head in his palm.

"Kid I should be stopping you, not going through every single supernatural case." He said and I sighed, jumping up on his desk and swinging me legs over the edge.

"Not gonna happen. And wasting time won't help when your up against a kitsune and a Kanima who decides to come back to Beacon Hills with an entire werewolf army!" I exclaimed and everyone else looked over at Dad's desk giving us weird looks. I might have said that a little too loud. "Which is a great storyline for a book!"

Everyone shrugged it off and I turned back to Dad with a demanding look on my face. I wasn't giving in until I got my explanation.

"Fine." He sighed giving in and I grinned. "Your friend Kira is a Kitsune. Scott's the true alpha and Lydia's the..."

"Banshee." I finished and Dad nodded.

"Banshee, Right. Isaac gets a message before you go and I will be taking the same shifts as Sheriff to keep me occupied while your rotting in that hell-hole. And keeping tabs on Stiles is important. Even though he's not your boyfriend. Anymore."

"I never said that part." I quickly objected and he laughed.

"Doesn't make it not true."

"No comments! That's my job, now carry on." I commanded and he rolled his eyes.

"If anything goes wrong Lydia and Allison will call you keeping you updated while I suffer countless nights of takeout." He huffed in a bored tone and I grinned proudly.

"You catch on fast Dad."

"I'm a cop with an impulsive, lying and mischievous daughter." He retorted.

"Really? She sounds awesome I'd like to meet her." I said and Dad laughed while going through my small bag sat on the table.

It didn't really have much in it. According to Lydia the sight of what I put in there was juvenile. The idea of this was juvenile.

"I still don't think this is a good idea." He sighed hopelessly. "Actually this is a terrible idea and I should be dragging your ass back home."

He quickly started to mess around with the things on his desk and I quickly grabbed his hands to stop him.

"Dad. I'll be fine." I assured but he still looked like he was gonna explode. For once it wasn't me. "I'm safer in there than hurting everyone in here. Just call me to make sure I haven't gone insane. Even if it's every hour. Or minute."

"You won't have to worry about that. But I can't promise you I'll be sleeping tonight." He muttered and I smiled.

"You and me both." I stated and he stood up and gave me a big hug. It was too the point where I was barely even breathing. "God your only sending me away to a mental institution, not giving me off at my wedding!"

"And that makes it better?" He asked and I shook my head realising what I had just said.

"Not really, but then again I was never good at the comforting thing." I muttered and he finally let go, allowing my lungs to actually work.

"I'll be back in a second. Just some things I gotta run over with Stilinski." He said and I gave him a nod before he walked off.

Scott was meeting us here and hopefully Stiles was getting some amount of sleep. Actually I was hoping he was getting a lot of sleep.

Just then someone walked past me and I suddenly felt a weird feeling and my eyes began to glow.

That's not normal even for me.