Scheming and De-Void

Skyler's P.O.V

"Hi Dad."

He wasn't Stiles. Nothing about his cold or dark presence was Stiles. I wasn't even facing him yet, and nothing about this felt right.  Everyone hadn't exactly succeeded with everything going on while I was in Eichen but luckily I was back.

Luckily for them. I forgot how much work this actually was.

Allison's eyes examined me, giving me an anxious look. I just gave her a reassuring nod, pressing my back against the loft door.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly," I heard the handcuffs being attached to his wrist. "And he'll come with me because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others."

A few long seconds passed and I sucked in a breath, waiting for something to happen.

"You're not my son,"

As soon as we heard the handcuffs snapped the four of us walked into the loft facing him. He didn't even look intimidated.

Just a disgusting look of amusement on his face. As if this was all a game to him, and he was definitely winning.

"Nice to see you again, beautiful," his eyes scanned me up and down and I froze, not looking away.

"Can I hurt him now?!" I yelled raising one hand. Derek's strong hand tugged it back down.

Allison pulled out her taser gun, letting it fire, but he caught it with one hand. Pulling it as if it were a loose string of thread.

The gun fell to the floor and I watched Derek growl going straight for Nogitsune. But he grabbed him like it was nothing and threw him to the floor making sure it hurt.

Guess it's my turn to play.

My hands went to my daggers, on each side of my hips. I pulled them out and growled starting to feel my anger rise.

He watched me, which is what I wanted. He went to grab my arm but I dodged him and went behind and pulled his arms tightly behind his back and placing the blade against his neck.

I had him where I wanted him. But he had the same entertained look, turning his head to me with no care at all.

"I bet you've been dreaming of this moment," his harsh voice caused me to let my guard down for a second.

Grabbing my forearms and pulled me over in front of him. In a matter of seconds, I was on the ground, with a metallic feeling in my mouth.

In any other situation, I'd be offended Stiles beat me in a fight.

That's when all of us heard it. The gun clock. Which meant the Nogitsunes fun was only beginning.

I looked over at Allison from the corner of my eye, not wanting to look at where Argent's gun was pointed. Because I already guessed this was going to happen.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this," Sheriff was trying to remain calm.

But by the look in Argent's eyes, I had no idea what he was gonna do. "Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list."

Another gun clocked and Sheriff had his gun pointed to Argents head. Holy shit this is getting good. "You're not going to shoot my son."