One Missing One Dead And Chaos Rising

Skyler's P.O.V

"Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers," Stiles argued and I walked beside him looking up at him.

"But what would a pack of alphas need with a beta?" Scott asked and Stiles shrugged his shoulders starting to get frustrated.

"Maybe they wanted someone to pick on? Heathers great for that." I suggested and Stiles shot me a cold look. I'm just saying.

"Thank you, Sky. That means a lot. Seriously why don't you go ahead and spread some more of your amazing thoughts with us?!" Stiles yelled and I held up my hands in surrender.

What the hell had gotten into him?

"You know what just because she wanted virgin ass for a ride at her party doesn't mean you have to take it out on me!" I yelled back in defence and Stiles groaned only getting angrier.

Oh, I can play that game!

"I told you I said no because if you! The only reason you're saying is that because you're jealous. There's no reason you should be since I'm clearly not your boyfriend." Stiles said and I widened my eyes and folded my arms trying to keep a straight face. "And just remember, those were your words. Not mine."

"Get over yourself you d-"

"Guys!" Scott cut me off and I sighed trying to calm down before I strangled him to death. God remind me why I like him. "Can we not do this now? And why would they really want Heather?"

"Scott, I don't know. I don't care. All right?" Stiles groaned and I felt his hand latch onto mine.

I looked up at him not letting go and he just carried on talking while squeezing it lightly. Kind of like a latch of support. Didn't he just hate me five seconds ago?

"This girl, Mine and Sky's moms were best friends with hers  before ours died, all right."

"Yeah, it was weird and stupid," I admitted and then looked back down at Stiles's hand that was still on mine. Really weird. "We used to take frickin' bubble baths together when we were three. Hate to say it but we gotta find her."

"Isn't this the same girl who you hit?" Scott asked and I sadly nodded.

"Yup." Mom liked the weird girl so I'd practically be a disappointment if I didn't save her.

And I need someone else to threaten since the only thing Lydia is scared of is the way I dress.

"Then we need Isaac to remember," Scott said and I looked over at him hoping he really knew when to use that developed brain of his.

"How? Peter and Derek couldn't do it." I asked. "You know any other werewolves with a better trick?"

"Maybe not a werewolf. But someone who knows a lot about 'em." Scott answered.

I sighed finally letting go of Stiles's hand. I have no idea why it took me that long to let go.

"Great I'll meet you there after school," I added before running off to the library.

Having friends was hard and way too much effort. I saw Allison sitting at the table with Lydia who was dazed into a whole other universe with a big grin on her face.

I sat down next to her and watched as Allison was busy searching things on her computer.

"I want one," Lydia said with a kind predatorily look.

Allison and I both stared at where she was looking and it was the wonder twins!

As long as I don't have their names yet I'm pretty sure that's the name I'm going for.