Drunk Skyler And Illuminated

Skyler's P.O.V

"Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked out of the station, hearing a very familiar voice.

There was more mumbling and I turned around the corner of the building to see a baby blue jeep and a motorcycle.

"If anything happens I will run and leave you both for dead." I heard Stiles say.

"That's comforting."

They all jumped screaming like little girls and I held my ears in pain. "Jesus."

"Sky what the hell are you doing here?!" Scott whisper-yelled and I raised my eyebrows.

Why was he asking questions?

"What am I– you're the ones at the back of the building with Stiles's cloned keys, clearly about to sneak in. And you're really bad at it!"

"How did you know I cloned them?" That was the thing he was most concerned about?!

"Please, we played pranks on each other our entire lives. It would be weird if you didn't at this stage." I muttered and he was about to object but no sound came out of his mouth. "So, what are you guys doing here?"

"We came here to..."

"Get my phone." Kira finally said.

"Oh. She speaks." I glanced over at Kira and narrowed my eyes at her. "Phone?"

"Yeah I have some personal pictures on there." She admitted.

I glanced over at Scott who stood their awkwardly and and Stiles who sat in the jeep awkwardly.

"Like?" I asked for further information.

"Uhm, naked pictures..." Scott slowly answered.

Stiles drummed his fingers on the steering wheel looking around.

Boys.

"Great," I shrugged. "If you get caught we will leave you for dead."

"We?" Stiles grinned and I nodded.

"We." I smiled and then looked over at Stiles. "Might wanna hurry up. Caroline does another check-in fifteen minutes, before ending her shift, I'd give it sixteen if she falls asleep."

They both gave us one last nod before rushing off and I watched as Stiles took a lot of interest in the keys he was flinging around in his hands.

"Please tell me you got sleep today," I pleaded and he shook his head not even bothering to lie.

"Hey, where were you all day?" He asked and I pressed my lips together while widening my eyes.

Either I tell him I had a steamy training session with the one boy he doesn't exactly like, or I miss out that part and we continue this weird fairytale.

"I was training with Allison." I cringed while laying my head in my hand. "And...Isaac."

Stiles immediately turned his head to me his focus now not on his keys. Guess that's one way to get his attention.

"What?!"

"What?" I asked sounding clueless.

"You know what! Why did you say it like that? Why was he there? Why–"