Wierd But Normal And Visionary

Skyler's P.O.V

"You two would do anything for each other wouldn't you?" Peter asked pointing to Stiles and I. We both looked at one another and as cheesy and stupid as it sounds we didn't have to answer the question.

"You could say that." I nodded and looked back at Peter. "Why?"

"Skyler, you have the power to set something ablaze, have a lot of strength, and the power to heal. It dosent matter what you are you still contain such power." Peter announced and I raised my eyebrows.

"I mean I don't mean to brag but yes. Get to the point." I insisted and Peters glanced over to Stiles.

"Well who knows how long you'll live but I'm guessing longer than an average human." He's really testing my patience. "You would do anything for Stiles to live as long as you, right?"

"What do you mean by anything?" I shifted uncomfortably while feeling Stiles's glance on me. Peter narrowed his eyes at me and I gulped down hard. "Oh."

This is a position really I don't like being in.

"Would you?" Cora asked and I could tell she was grinning underneath. I'm loosing five bucks tonight.

Wanna know why this was uncomfortable. Let's see:

If I said I would change Stiles to be with me forever and ever, like the weird hopeless romantics, I would be putting Stiles' life in danger and in complete torture.

If I said no I'd be implying that I don't think Stiles and I would last and I would be living a life without him.

Where's Lydia when you need her to make an dramatic entrance?!

"Why are we talking about this?" I asked looking back at Peter trying to ignore the fact that Stiles was still staring straight at me.

Peter grinned at what he had just caused and I let out a low growl. "Derek chose what he thought was the right option." Peter sighed and it got to a point where I was doubting what was coming out of Peters mouth. "The thing was, he had this constant fear. He was obsessing over it, thinking about it all night, all day, always on his mind."

"He wanted to turn her." I said adding everything up and Peter nodded.

"I kept telling him not to do it. Every day the more he thought about it, the more convinced he became. You know teenagers. I bet he even blames me. He's probably convinced himself the whole thing was my idea."

"It sure as hell sounds like your idea." I muttered but Peter decided to ignore my comment and go back to his surprisingly interesting story.

"It was the perfect timing too. There was a big group of alphas surrounding Beacon Hills. Ennis wanted to get back at Gerard for killing one of his betas so that night Talia and Deucalion went to their trusted Druid. Deaton"

"Druids? Who said anything about them? And how is Deaton connected to all of this?!" Stiles butted in.

"What exactly is the purpose of Druids. I just hear their some type of witches that stick around." I raised my hand and Cora sat herself down in front of me.

"They keep us connected to humanity. But they're a secret even in the pack. Sometimes only the Alpha knows who the emissary is." She explained. "Derek and I had no idea about Deaton."

"Or his sister, Morrell." Peter added and Stiles widened his eyes looking at all of us. He didn't know?

"She's an emissary too?!" Stiles asked sounding as if he were going to explode.