Two Options And Silverfinger

Skyler's P.O.V

"Hi, uh I'm looking for Stiles Stilinski?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

I didn't think Stiles would actually consider my statement and go to the hospital.

Luckily it wasn't a mental one or I'd really be the one to blame. Right now I wasn't exactly looking to be in this position.

"Room 208 to your left."

"Thanks." I walked off looking for the room and once I did I was about to stomp in until I heard what sounded like a personal conversation.

Technically Stiles gave it privacy ever since he decided to date my stubborn ass. 

"Blackouts. But not for that long. And sleepwalking, which I used to do a lot as a kid." I heard him say and I pressed my side against the doorway wall.

I managed to see Stiles was but was hidden enough so he couldn't see me. He really was in bad shape.

"Um Also having some really bad anxiety." He continued and I furrowed my eyebrows feeling a put in my stomach.

"Panic attacks?" Melissa asked keeping her eyes down on her clipboard.

"Yeah, a couple." He answered. "Oh, and I temporarily lost the ability to read. But that might have had more to do with this giant magic tree and a whole human sacrifice thing."

I let out a small laugh and that's when I completely blew my cover. Melissa glanced up at the door, realising I was there.

I quickly placed a finger on my lips and she gave me a faint nod before going back to the questions.

"I recall something vaguely about that, yes." She lightly laughed. "How many hours of sleep are you getting?"

I think we all knew the answer to that.

"Eight." He stated and I raised my eyebrows. It wasn't that answer the last time I checked.

"A night?"

"In the last three days."

That sounds more like it.

He looked down at his fingers and then gave a nod. "Yeah, definitely eight."

Melissa's eyes shot up at me with a confused expression and I confirmed her non-auditable question with a nod.

"Been feeling irritable?" She continued and got up to walk over to the cabinet filled with a bunch of drugs and sedatives.

"Yeah. Possibly to the point of homicide." I winced at his answer.

And it gives me my answer on why I shouldn't tell him what's happening.

Or what's going to happen.

"Inability to focus?" She was still glancing over at me every time he answered a question.

"No, the Adderall's not working." He stated.

"Impulsive behaviour?" She quickly motioned her head towards Stiles and I vigorously shook my head.

But the look on her face screamed, 'get your ass in the room before I make you'.

And, well personally I valued my life.

"More than his usual? Hard to tell." I said, walking in. Stiles looked over at me a little shocked and then a weak smile appeared on his face. "Last time I checked this wasn't home."

"The last time I check you weren't meant to know I was here." He retorted and I raised my eyebrows.

That's what I get for looking out for him?!