Fine And Lunar Eclipse

Sorry for the late update but its a long chapter! Enjoy!

Skyler's P.O.V

"And if any of the wonder twins try anything on you a straight kick in the balls will give them second thoughts on who their messing with." I advised through the phone.

I was currently giving Lydia the best advice possible in case she was about die while Me, Scott, Isaac and Allison were going to Argents apartment.

"Oh and use a lot of humor when you're nervous. That always gives them a reason on why they should let you go or give you your way."

"That's what you did last time and you almost got yourself killed." She objected and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well, I'm still alive and you're about to not be so take my advice. And if they try lay a finger on you scream. Your voice makes my ears ache anyway, when you scream they bleed so that's helpful."

I saw the elevator door open and we all walked out making our way to the apartment.

"Okay I gotta go. Remember your annoying so either you'll get killed first or last." I rushed, about to end the call.

"Sky." She paused for a second which wasn't helpful at all. "You sure you're not mad at me?"

"See if you're gonna bring up the fact that you kissed and have a connection with my boyfriend I'm gonna start thinking you wanna date him." I was blunt.

"Someday I'm going to get a serious answer out of you." She said and we all stopped once we got to the apartment door.

"Not gonna happen Lyds." And by the time I said that I ended the call and we all looked over at Scott who was still talking to Stiles.

"Socks? Okay, I'll smell the socks." Scott said before ending the call.

"What about me?" Issac asked while looking over at Allison.

"See what you can find in my dad's closet. Anything with the strongest scent." Allison answered while rushing in and I went straight behind her.

"I'll help you two idiots find something, Allison make sure you grab my-"

"Gun and knives, got..." I furrowed my eyebrows as Allison opened the door to the study and paused. "...it."

"Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady."

Okay, How does this man creep his way into every emergency situation?!

I tried grabbing Scott's arm to stop him from barging in the room but he's a werewolf and I wasn't in the mood going up against a supernatural yet.

"Scott." I heard McCall say.

And from the sidelines I could see Scott had a pretty angry expression on his face. At least Isaac has the brains to not show his face. "What are you doing here?"

"Following one of the only leads I have." He answered as if they weren't related at all. "Now, since I don't know where you've been, Why don't you have a seat, and we can talk? You too, Isaac and Jenson."

Isaac and I both looked at each other and slowly made out way to the doorway. "How do you know my name?"

"How did you know I was even here?" I asked and he replied in the most useless way like he always does.

"Your name's one of the few things I know and I've always known you like to lurk around Jenson." Unfortunately, hes not wrong. "To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue."