Darach And Unleashed

Skyler's P.O.V

I kept my eyes glued down to my phone while walking in the hallways.

I pushed myself past everyone leaving with my eyes still glued to my phone.

I felt someone touch my arm making me look up and I finally realised where I was. The music room.

Why does this keep happening?!

"So are both you and Lydia not conscious today?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows looking over at Lydia packing up her things.

"She doesn't do music. Why the hell is she here?" I asked and Danny shrugged his shoulders.

"Ask yourself that." He added before walking off and I rolled my eyes.

I looked over at Lydia as we both made our way to the piano.

"I'm guessing by us showing up in the same exact place without knowing isn't a completed coincidence." Lydia sighed and I nodded my head agreeing.

Well if I was going to be supernaturally connected to someone, did it have to be Lydia fricking Martin?!

"We really need to stop doing that." She huffed and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Im sorry I can't control my supernatural sense to drag myself to you all the time." I raged and watched as she wasn't listening to anything I was saying.

Instead she was starting down at the piano.

"What's so interesting about the piano when clearly you have my stupidity to entertain you?"

I asked half-lauguing and then furrowed my eyebrows, pressing a few keys.

I slowly glanced down at the phone sat on the ledge.

What type of idiot just leaves there phone on recording?

I pressed the play button and we both stood there listening to the recording of the piano.

Lydia was looking at it as if it were some deprived thing but everything sounded normal to me.

That was until there was a sudden thud and the piano made a scary off beat note making both me and Lydia jump.

Correction.

Making Lydia jump, made me almost crawl out of my own skin. Literally.

There were sudden chants from the recording and we both looked at one another.

As much as we hated to admit it, we knew what was going on.

"The piano teacher, he isn't missing..." Lydia stated and I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"He's been taken." I finished off her sentence and she slowly nodded her head.

Great so along with the virgins dying, the guy Scott just met, now our piano teacher is going to die.

I really regret not letting any supernatural pain-in-the-ass kill me when they had the chance.

I quickly grabbed the phone off the ledge and started sending the video to myself.

From the corner of my eye I saw Lydia started dialing a number.

"Woah, woah, woah. Who are you calling?!" I nagged and Lydia hid her phone away from my sight.

This is crucial information.

"I'm calling someone who can actually help us." She said and I raised my eyebrows glaring at her.