Awkward Car Ride And The Overlooked

Skyler's P.O.V

"Sky! Sky you need to calm down! You need to take a seat your really hurt."

I could feel my head spinning over and over but I had to get a grip and ignore all the voices talking to me.

"Sky just take a seat. Stop rushing!"

I heard someone else say and I felt voices starting to drown away. I closed my eyes for half a second and tried to stop my head from spinning.

"We have to get her to a hospital."

"Someone call her Dad."

"She needs rest."

I could hardly hear anyone and that's when I completely snapped.

"I'm fine!" I yelled and everyone stopped giving me a weird look. The only person I really wanted to check up on me was Stiles.

He stood in the corner with his glance on the floor, looking like he wanted to be anywhere else but here.

"I-I'm fine." I sighed trying to turn my back on them to take a breath.

I felt Scott's soft yet strong grip force me to stop. I pulled it away in pain but quickly formed my lips into a small line to stop any sounds of pain coming out.

"Scott I said I'm fine."

I felt Scott's hand place on top of one of mine and watched his veins slowly become a more visible as black.

I quickly pulled my hand out of his pushing it to one side. "I'm fine." It felt nice to feel some pain go. But I couldn't let Scott do that.

"Allison get her to the hospital." Scott said and I shook my head.

"Allison make sure Lydia gets to a hospital. She's more drained than me." Allison hesitated and I narrowed my eyes at her.

She sighed giving me a nod as she walked off.

I quickly used my sleeve to wipe whatever blood that was dripping from my head and nose off.

"Sky your not strong yet. We need to get you to a hospital." Scott worried.

"No we need to get to Dereks. Before she does."

"Sky you can't-"

"Very funny McCall. I'm coming. You won't have enough time to get what you need without me." I wasn't exactly giving him a choice. "Keys."

I held out my hand in front of Scott and gave him a weak grin. He sighed giving in and grabbed his bike keys from his pocket and then placed them in my hands.

"Be careful. Your not exactly in good shape." Scott stated and pulled me into a hug.

I hate sentimental.

I rolled my eyes hugging back. "Scotty. When have I never not been careful?!" Actually we're not going to start that. "Don't answer that."

Scott placed a soft kiss on my forehead and then glanced over at Stiles. "About Stiles. Don't give him a hard time. He just saw you almost die and she took his dad. He can barley look at you without feeling guilty. Actually I can't even look at you."

That's just the best friend I need.

"Scott right now the last thing I'd do is treat him like shit. Besides silent treatments working just fine." I whispered back.

Scott gave me one last nod before letting me run off. "And I'm still better looking than you McCall."

I've never managed to regret the awkward talks we had. Probably because they were equally as awkward and loving.