Wait Your Turn And Currents

Skyler's P.O.V

I bent down looking into the fridge grabbing the milk carton. I was drinking my milk peacefully until I heard Melissa yell upstairs. I'm guessing she found Isaac and Scott.

I sighed making my way upstairs while still downing my milk. I stood in the doorway and Melissa gave me a quick smile.

"Great Sky's here too." She sighed not in a very joyful tone and I gave her a wink. "What do you guys think your doing?"

"Uh, we were watching over you." Isaac stated and I looked over at both of them.

They both looked like they just woke up.

Definitely just woke up.

"Actually they were watching over you. I came over to make sure they didn't die in the process of protecting you, and well that included the benefit of cleaning out your fridge.

"We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice." Scott explained walking over to the end of Melissa's bed. 

"But both of you were asleep?" I pointed out while taking another sip of the milk.

Both of them looked at me annoyed for a few seconds before realising I was actually right.

"You were on watch last." Scott turned over to Isaac who still looked like he wasn't aware he was awake yet.

"What are you talking about? You were on watch last."

"No, you were on watch last." Scott answers Isaac rubbed the back of his neck realising who was actually on watch last.

"I might've been on watch last."

No shit Lahey.

"My heroes." Melissa laughed and the came to a realisation. "Wait, didn't you say that they were all doctors? I mean, I haven't had an M.D. Recently attached to the end of my name, so I think I'm in the clear."

"Yeah, but it could just come under any kind of healer, and I have to say you were definitely one hell of a healer last night." I pointed out before the last sip of milk. "Also your out of milk."

"Yeah, Sky remind me to put a lock into he fridge next time you come over." She stated and I gave her a nod before throwing the milk carton in the trash can. "And I'm not gonna be anyone's human sacrifice today, so all three of you get your butts to school."

"Okay but when an evil Darach comes running for you don't expect us to come running to save you!" I taunted Melissa laughed while Isaac and I left the room.

"So did you and Stiles get up to anything last night?" He asked and I shook my head.

He seemed very surprised too.

What was there to be surprised about?! Besides it's not like your meant to get to all the...stuff quickly.

Right?

"I mean why would we? All we did was watch a couple of movies while trying to figure out how to not get Derek killed. And Stiles ended up falling asleep on the couch in the first ten minuets."

Why would anything else happen? Was something else suppose to happen?

I really suck at the whole relationship thing.

"Your kidding right?" He asked as if I had just done something stupid. "Sky you've known each other your entire lives and practically been together since you left-"

"No. Nope. Never Again!" I cut him off. "I'm not getting that whole lecture thing where France was when I left Stiles hanging. I'm mean, but not that mean. We've been together for a few days. Let's leave it at that. Got it?"