You Kissed Her And Alpha Pact

Also this is a very, well...just make sure your ready.

Skyler's P.O.V

I looked around the bank while trailing behind Argent. Isaac was stood next to me, although I'm pretty sure it was beacuse I was the one who had weapons.

We all stepped in the vault and honestly I don't know what the hell we were supposed to be expecting.

But I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be empty.

"It's empty." Allison observed while looking around.

"Be careful anyway." I saw Argent pull out his taser stick as he said that and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait a second." I observed. "I thought you only used that on werewolves."

"I do." As soon as Argent said that he turned over to Isaac, shocking him, making him fall straight to the floor.

I widened my eyes and tried grabbing Argents arm but he was quicker. He grabbed two handcuffs and took both mine and Allison's wrist and cuffed them to the rails.

Allison gasped and I pulled on the handcuffs as he began taking off the weapons I had armed on me. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm sorry. But you're just gonna have to trust me on this." Argent turned to Allison placing a kiss on her forehead. "Both of you."

I tried tugging on the handcuffs but it wouldn't work.

"I knew for a long time she didn't just operate on the currents. She was in sync with them." Argent explained as he stood in front of the vault door, letting his guns fall to the floor.

There was a faint whirring until the figure of a woman walked through the door.

"Now this is a sacrifice."

Jennifer had a grim smile on her face. It was the one I wanted to smack off and made sure it left a scar. There was a loud screeching sound and I saw that hideous face again.

Guess they sayings true when they say the bitches true face finally shows at her worst.

I heard a loud thud and before I knew it Argent was gone. Along with Jennifer. Then it was completely empty.

The only thing you could here was Isaac suffering on the floor. But when I looked over at Allison she had a shocked expression looking over at where Argent once was.

I think the only thing actually managing to keep her up was her handcuffs.

Argent had just sacrificed his life along with Melissa and Sheriff. And now all three of them are going to die.

And I'm stood here handcuffed to a stupid railing next to Allison with Isaac on the floor not even being able to shift into whatever the hell I am because I don't have any control.

Life's going great.

༄༄

I rubbed my sore wrist of where the handcuff once was. I was sat on the floor waiting for Isaac to break of Allison's handcuff.

I took my knives back, placing them in their holders and Argents gun and got up once I heard the metal of the handcuffs break.

I watched Allison grab Isaacs hands clutching onto him and then she looked over at me.

"Why did he do that?" She asked in a really shaky voice and I sighed looking down at the gun in my hand.