Brother And Motel California

Skyler's P.O.V

I helped Allison look all over the room Scott and Stiles had but Scott was nowhere to be found. Obviously.

"Where else could he be?" Allison asked and I shrugged my shoulders walking towards the bathroom. "Look for any clues or things that might help us."

"Got it." I nodded opening the cabinets underneath the sinks. There were a bunch of pills laying around but everything was dusty and old and something I would never like to see again.

That's when I felt my body starting to heat up again and heard the loud dripping of water. It was weird though since none of the taps were on. I looked over at the shower and pulled open the curtain.

That's surprisingly weird.

The sound only got louder and I could feel everything becoming so warm. But everything was dry and there was barely a trace of water. That's when I had no idea what I was going to do or where I was going but I was just letting my instincts take over.

"Hey wait, where are you going?" I heard Allison ask but I felt as though every other voice was being drowned out by that constant drop of water. What the hell is going on?

I just kept walking and every time I did, I felt my pace speed up until I was running towards a certain door. I saw Lydia and Stiles running too and I looked just as confused as they were but we didn't have any time for questions.

We all rushed straight to the bathroom and saw the bathtub filled with water and I looked down at Boyd laying there completely still with a safe on top of himself pushing him down. Stiles quickly out his hand in trying to get out whatever the hell Boyd used to clog the drain.

"He blocked it. He blocked the drain with something. I can't get to it." He struggled and I rolled my sleeves up and bent down trying to lift up the safe with whatever strength I had.

"What do we do?!" Lydia asked and I looked back at her and gave her an 'are you kidding me' glare

"For starters, you can help me!" I exclaimed and the three of us tried but it was literally no use.

"Is he dead? How long can a werewolf stay underwater?!" Lydia rushed and I was still grunting from still trying to lift the eighty-pound safe off Boyd.

"You think we know that?!" Stiles and I both yelled in unison and we all went back to the safe trying to lift it off Boyd. Trying was our only option at this point unless we had a miracle.

"It's too heavy," Stiles muttered giving in trailing back and that's when I heard the sound of his arm being burnt and he yelled in pain. Wait a minute...

I looked back at Stiles not bothering with the safe. "Wait a sec, the heater. Heater, Ethan came out of it when he touched the heater!" I announced and Lydia turned her head to me really confused.

"What?"

"She's talking about heat," Stiles stated and I nodded my head. "It's heat, heat, fire. Heat does it, all right? We need something... We need fire."

Both of their heads turned to me and I quickly and vigorously shook my head. "I don't have control over that! Trust me, if I start they might as well just burn down the whole place with me along with you guys and He's underwater."

"Yeah, I'm aware of that!" Stiles groaned and I watched as Lydia stopped attempting to pick up the safe.

"Wait, wait. The bus. On the bus, they'll have emergency road flares!" Lydia stated and I raised my eyebrows. Why didn't I think of that?!

"They have their own oxidizers. They can burn underwater." I informed rushing really quickly.

"Are you serious?" Stiles asked as if we had no idea what we were on about and I quickly stood up and grabbed Stiles's hand running out. "Okay then."