Dang And Chaos Rising

Skyler's P.O.V

"Guys!" I heard a loud yell and I force my eyes open feeling a paper stuck to my face.

There was also Stiles's leg on top of my stomach forcing a big groan from me and I pushed it off.

"I got to get to work. You three, get to school."

Sheriff is about to leave before Stiles quickly yells stopping him. "Dad! Heather?" Stiles asked hoping for something and Sheriff sighed shaking his head.

"No, nothing yet." Sheriff walked off with his coffee mug in his hand and I groaned stretching my sore back.

I don't even know why I'm here or how I got here. Allison's plan better not be as complicated as this. 

"Ten hours and nothing!" I groaned scrunching up the paper beside me on Stiles's bed.

"We're gonna find something." Scott nodded.

I honestly wished I currently had the mindset of Scott right now.  

"Yeah well, finding something doesn't make Erica any less dead or Boyd any less about to be dead." Stiles scolded and I sighed swinging my legs over the edge of Stiles's bed, sitting up. 

"Well, we still have time," Scott added calmly and I narrowed my eyes at Scott starting to get frustrated at how well he was taking this. 

"Okay, Is this whole, like, 'remain optimistic in the face of complete and utter disaster' thing a part of the 'be a better Scott McCall' program?" I asked while glaring at Scott. 

"Uh, not if it doesn't work."

"No, it works." Stiles sighed and I nodded my head agreeing.

I wonder if I could sign up for this program since I practically need to stop acting cynical.

I watched as Stiles's facial expressions quickly changed while reading a piece of paper. "Oh, dad! Dad!" Stiles shoved the sheet in my hand before racing off and I looked down reading it while Scott stood by me.

There was a picture of Sheriff in an article arresting what looked like one of the people who managed to break into the vault. Huh, maybe Dad knows something about this.

"Race you to the jeep?" I asked and Scott nodded as we raced for the door.

We may be getting ourselves into complete crap we can't handle, but we're always gonna act like two-year-olds.

༄༄

"All right, so we meet at Derek's at 5:00 to go over the plan, and then we don't get started until dark," Scott said and I jumped out of the jeep and hesitated at first but then spoke up.

"About that-"

"You're gonna bail on us?" Stiles interrupted.

I raised my eyebrows impressed more than angry that he rudely interrupted me.

"Believe it or not I have other occupations than the supernatural–" ironic since I'm part of it. "–like I don't know having spontaneous sex with blondes."

Both of their jaws hung and I laughed. Wow did their sense of humour disappear when I did?

"Seriously? You believe that?"

They didn't answer and I was at a lost for words. I'm going to drop it.

"I have errands to run with Allison after school. And we have training while this whole breaking into the bank thing is going on. No sex with blondes. Yet."