Supernatural Dogs And Frayed

Skyler's P.O.V

I rushed out of the car with Lydia and Allison except I was ten times slower because every time I breathed I'd feel a harsh sting on my hip.

I watched as Lydia raced over to Scott's other side helping him get to the restroom. Yeah, he looked rough.

I tried rushing but Lydia grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Sky your hurt. And human. Fix it before he sees." She warned and I nodded my head but carried on rushing on.

"I just need to make sure Scott's okay." I sighed and we made our way inside. I watched as they lay Scott in down in between the sinks and at this point, he was barely breathing.

Stiles stood next to me and I quickly hid the bloodstain on my shirt. I did not want him finding out. Not when our main priority is our big bad dying beta.

Allison slowly lifted his shirt up to reveal an ugly scar that was practically oozing black blood. I cringed and felt myself shiver.

"Oh gross. Scott why the hell didn't you tell us?!" I yelled looking down at him and he just sighed breathlessly.

"Sorry."

"Okay. Just give us a second, okay?" Allison pleaded and we all stood in the corner trying to diss us what the hell was happening. "This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this."

"So have I. I've got worse and..." I stopped myself from talking and Stiles looked over at me with a questioning look.

"Okay, what do we do then? Do we just call an ambulance?" Stiles asked.

I leant myself against the wall and let out a low breath keeping my hand near my hip trying to cover the bloodstain.

"What if it's too late? What if they can't help?" Allison panicked and I just let out another heavy breath. I need to get out of here.

"We gotta do something," Stiles said and I furrowed my eyebrows looking down at Scott.

"You know, it could be psychological," I suggested and Stiles looked over at me trying to figure out what the hell I was on about.

"What do you mean, like, psychosomatic?" Stiles asked and Lydia shook her head answering for me.

"Somatoformic." She stated and I nodded my head. Yet Stiles looked so much more confused than he already was.

"Som..."

"A physical illness from a psychogenic cause," I added and Stiles looked over at me still not getting the idea. "Yes, it's all in his head."

"All in his head? Because of Derek." Stiles figured out. "He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek died."

"So what do we do?" Allison asked and Lydia quickly grabbed out a sewing kit out of her bag.

So is she's always this prepared?! And right now I'm hoping sarcasm can help with the pain.

"Stitch him up." She answered and Allison let out a loud sigh of doubt. Argent taught us when we were training. "I'm serious. Maybe all he needs to do is just believe it's healing."