Gift And The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Skyler's P.O.V

"Sky?! Sky for goodness sake talk to me!" I shuddered and looked up at Lydia who was shaking me with her arms clutched on my shoulders.

I looked around, really confused. I was at school. My legs feel like they were on fire. And Lydia was stood next to me. Oh no, not doing this again!

"So where's the dead body?" I sighed already over this. I'm not gonna find another dead body again. Scott can do it. Or even Allison for all I care!

"Wait so that's it? No questions to why were both at the same place. At the same time. For no apparent reason." She exclaimed and I narrowed my eyes at her,

"Yeah, remember how that turned out the last time," I scoffed and she parted her lips about to say something but I don't think she a had a good enough comment because I was right. "How did you get here?"

Lydia pointed over to her car in response and I sat down on the cold floor. I'm surprised I didn't collapse.

"I'm guessing by that response you ran. Again." She muttered and I nodded my head heavily panting. "After you've got over sounding like a dog call your useless boyfriend."

"You try running three miles with having no intention, in the middle of the night!"I scowled and she laughed while I grabbed my phone. "At least this time we won't be the ones finding the body."

"Yeah I've had enough trama from finding the other one." She sighed.

"No, I just can't actually feel my legs and well I don't feel like wasting my energy on finding the body."

༄༄

"Where is she?" I heard Stiles's voice along with the jeep in the parking lot.

"Over here." Allison called and we all made our way to the entrance of the school and there stood Stiles and Scott more jumpy than usual.

Allison managed to get here before Scott and Stiles and I'm glad. Because then I'd have Stiles breathing down my neck every second asking me multiple questions and Scott would leave me to be tortured by Stiles.

That's probably because it was the middle of the night and we were dead body hunting. No big deal.

"Skyler?" Stiles looked over at me and I sighed already wanting to sit back down.

"It's the same thing." I nodded while placing my hands on my knees. "Same thing as the pool. I blacked out and ended up here."

"And you told us to call you if there's a dead body." Lydia added and Stiles quickly swirled his head round.

"You found a dead body?!" He jumped and Lydia and I shook my head. Not this time Stilinski.

"Not yet." Lydia answered and Stiles widened his eyes.

"Not yet?! What do you mean 'not yet'?" He asked. What else is it meant to mean? "You two are supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

I let out a very obvious and sarcastic laugh. "Ha! Nope. Not this time Stilinski. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on and we'll see how long you'll last."

Stiles looked like he was about to murder me, but then he'd have to deal with two dead bodies being found.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?!" He hyperactivity waved his hands around. "You're always the one finding the dead body!"