Running And Motel California

Skyler's P.O.V

"201?" I asked and they both nodded while standing in front of me. "Are you sure?!"

So I sit back for a few minutes and suddenly three more people have died?! I'm not even sure were going to last one more night in here.

"Yes, Sky! We're not blind. It was 198 and now its 201 deaths." Lydia explained and I raised my eyebrows while fiddling with my fingers.

"You mean suicides." I corrected and they both groaned already regretting telling me. "But I didn't hear any alarms or screams signalling that three people have died. Maybe you both just hallucinated?"

Reasoning with these two just made everything worse.

"Sky we didn't hallucinate! We just need to get the hell out of here!" Lydia yelled already grabbing her bag and I grabbed my phone out of my pocket remembering the person who was as crazy as me to actually bother helping.

"Why is no one else stressing out about this? And who are you texting?!" Lydia stopped rambling and looked down at my phone.

"Someone who may be able to help." I sighed sending the text and put my phone down on the bed.

"You guys are on the texting phase?" Allison asked and somehow Lydia managed to stop packing and look straight at me.

"I didn't even realise you guys were off the talking phase." She chimed in and I groaned leaning back. Wasn't she meant to be getting us out of here?!

"Guys. If I hear another mention about a phase that I'm not aware of that number will soon turn to 202." I whined already getting a headache from all of this. "There is no phases. There is just Stiles and Skyler. One big complication."

They both looked at me as if I were clueless, and as of this time. I was.

"There have always been phases Sky. But somehow you and Stiles managed to fit in all three of them which isn't even possible." Lydia said.

What can I say, I'm a miracle worker.

"Can we focus on the dead people again? Please?!" I begged and they both shook their heads.

Because my complicated love life was so much more important than people killing themselves!

I should probably kill myself right now. Maybe that way they can focus on the other three suicides.

"Not to mention-"

Lydia was interrupted by the door being swung open and Stiles walked in and I let out a big sigh of relief. "I got your text about the suicides."

"I have never been more happier to see you!" I exclaimed jumping off the bed and pushing Allison and Lydia out of the way so I could actually physically see Stiles. He had this doubtful look on his face and I've known him way too long to know somethings up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong." Stiles denied and I groaned narrowing my eyes at him. "It's just...Scott was acting really weird a second ago."

"You don't say." Allison sighed speaking up and I furrowed my eyebrows as we all turned our heads to her. "It's just, I was showering and he walked up to me acting really off, but then he completely snapped back and stood there as if he had to know idea where he was."

That's when I remembered how familiar that sounded. "The last time I saw Scott act like that was the full moon. When he tried to kiss me." I nodded and they all seemed taken back but understood the point.

I was just trying to make everything clear.

Stiles coughed uncomfortably and I crossed my arms over my chest standing next to Lydia. Teasing Stiles wasn't as cruel as it seemed. Well, not when you were the one having the fun.