11. Strong man

"Monday."

Jungkook uttered to himself; He let out a sharp breath, feeling tired as usual and entered a modern corporate office building, a well-known company where he works. The employee was wearing a white button-up collared shirt, paired with a tie, matching blue pants and Jacket, black genuine leather casual shoes and had a small case in his hand. No doubt he looked so handsome: Not only because the man was naturally attractive but for a modern company he worked at, it was very important to be always well-dressed.

"Good morning Mr Jeon." greeted the receptionist, with a warm welcoming smile.

"Good morning." Jungkook bowed with a smile and passed by, walking straight to the elevator.

8 in the morning, was the time all the employees should be at the company. as usual, nothing was new or special. Just work and only work. Staying at the office from the morning till 15 or 17 o'clock was taught specially when business is rough that it slowly changed Jungkook. He knew that pretty well. He knew the amount of work lately had effected his health and probably life. He could barely bear with it. Specially when Jungkook was a very hard-working and a responsible man which it made it hard for him to manage both work and his life but despite everything, Jungkook loved his Job. The company was popular and it gave them fair payments that it's maybe impossible for the man to find a better Job and probably this Job was everything left for him anyway.

"Hello Mr. Jeon." A smily well-dressed
woman said when the doors of the elevator pulled open. "Good morning."

Jungkook raised his head and smiled at the woman. "Good morning Mrs Yang." He responded and stepped inside the elevator before pressing the lift button.

"Have a nice week." She smiled.

⠀ ⠀

I wish.. I'm already exhausted.

Jungkook inhaled and let out a slow silent exhale.

"Thanks." He smiled once again, "Have a nice week too."

Actually sometimes, what exhausted Jungkook more was the fact Joohyun never let him rest in peace. He knew he couldn't care less about the model but also, he couldn't deny Joohyun was a big reason for his anxieties. He either couldn't feel comfortable. Not after the Kim Taehyung and Jimin's pictures he saw. Obviously the reason was Jealousy. Jungkook's jealousy over Jimin was different. He'd feel his blood boil; Jungkook was really a mess, he couldn't chill. no one could feel him.

However after few minutes when the elevator's door pulled open at the third floor, Jungkook didn't waste a second to get out and rush to the office.

"Can't i have a day off? Please, I'm so exhausted." Jungkook said once he entered the empty office and let out a hiss in annoyance. He placed his case on his desk and sat down on the chair before letting out a sharp sigh. Luckily no one was at the office now. It was the time when the employees could take a small break to have coffee. so Jungkook took this short time to put effort and just relax his mind for a bit. So he closed his eyes and rested back on the chair.

He tried. He tired to fight his thoughts back, but it was too difficult for him.

"You ruined your life with your own hands Jungkook. You don't even deserve this Job." He mumbled his thoughts out. "Now are you going to sit back and watch Jimin move on from you? Are you scared? Or You're just stupid Jungkook?" Letting out a deep breath, Jungkook opened his eyes and sat up. Resting his head did only make him think more anyway.

"Jeon Jungkook!" A sudden male voice called "Good morning." He smiled.

Jungkook raised his head and looked at where the voice came, "Good morning leo." He responded quietly as he watched the man walk in and pass by. Jungkook swung his chair around towards the other man's direction where he stood.