34. So what?

Only few days went by; and Taehyung and Jimin's bond became stronger, than just friends. They weren't boyfriends though, even though Jimin understood completely Taehyung's feelings for him. But he had no worries since Taehyung understood him too- that he wasn't ready for a new relationship. Or maybe he only wanted Jungkook anyway.

Yet, both of them couldn't help but want something more than just a friendship from each other.

Something more than a friendship and less than boyfriends.

Jimin's moans against Taehyung's ears felt more pleasurable than anything to the model that he all the time felt in heaven, while the pleasure was taking all over his own body, unable to keep his eyes open or his lips closed to quiet his groans as he was thrusting inside of Jimin, with such powerful forces, that were enough to make the designer cry out in both pain and pleasure, his legs to shake and he scream throwing his head back, feeling completely wrecked over his own bed.

It was a rough 'love making'. So pleasurable, so deep, and so passionate. And Damn Taehyung was more than perfect at it that even after almost an hour, Jimin wouldn't want him stop, or even go a second gentle on him.

Jimin choked on his own saliva through his loud moans but no complaining at all. It was right the way he asked to have it. Exactly the way he wanted it to be. so he'd smile, digging his nails in Taehyung's back and sides, leaving red scratches over his back as he had his legs wrapped around his lower back while he was fucking him roughly, making the bottom mewl before every scream coming out from his warm and wet mouth that couldn't be closed for a second.

Neither seemed like Taehyung could even have enough, that even after being satisfied once, his hips still couldn't stop wanting to feel Jimin's lower body slapping against it. The whole thing just sounded so perfect and pleasurable in Taehyung's head that no way he couldn't feel addicted to it. Neither it allowed him long to stop, until make each other overwhelmed.

Almost as if they couldn't breathe at all. Both were sweating like crazy, feeling each other's heat all over them, noticing the lust in both of their expressions that didn't seem to be less needy everytime they made eye contact.

Even tho Taehyung wanted it gentle for their first time, but since Jimin asked, he couldn't refuse his request and honestly, all he wanted was to satisfy him.

Making him numb to it.

Once they finished, right when both came for the second time and pulled away from each other, Taehyung dropped himself next to Jimin and let out a deep exhale as both began to gasp for air, struggling to catch their breathes, panting as heavy as they could while the sweat were over their forehead and neck.

Being a hot mess naked and only the sound of their deep exhales that filled the room. Jimin shivered a little bit from all the sensation during the sex that long enough to have him this breathless and whined a little bit, but he swore nothing felt as satisfying as that. He would never regret it, despite all the pain around his entrance and even butt cheeks that had him that overwhelmed.

However, about fifteen minutes slipped by and now Taehyung was walking out of the bathroom. With a towel around his waist and another one in his hand drying his black hair with it carefully.

He looked to the side over the bed to see Jimin had nothing on but shorts and watched him resting there being on his phone as he was leaning against the headboard of the bed, also looking pale, a bit exhausted and of course the model noticed how the designer was resting his knees and butt in the most comfortable way, so he couldn't hold back a grin over his lips. Knowing the reason behind that.

Oh poor baby, it must hurt.

Jimin had pillows at his back and underneath his knees, unable to manage sitting up loosely, as he was busy with his phone.