44. Happy new year - Final

December 31th. 10:00pm.

"Are you nervous, Mr Park?"

The fashion designer let out a soft chuckle, offering the stylist a distracted smile as he wore his silver earrings in front of the mirror and fixed the bracelet around his wrist. Next, he stood, taking one quick look of his outfit, a hand on the tie, fixing it with light touches.

Priceless tweed suit in a beautiful colour of gray, a white cotton dress shirt underneath, along with a dark brown tie to match the colour of the suit's buttons.

"If I look slight bit nervous, it could be because of the fact Kim Taehyung is attending the show." The smile returned to his lips and with a rush of confidence, he took a breath and added, "But this isn't my first show, right? I'm still eager and excited."

10:30pm.

Jimin's eyes followed the details inside the bustling room where the models were getting their hair and makeup done, observed clearly the whole effort, checking if everything was going just as planned and at the right time of it to be done, as the staff escorted him to the set they arranged at the backstage for photoshooting.

Jimin stepped into the small area and sat over the small chair; not so long after a makeup artist finished working on his make up, the photographer arrived and once Jimin was ready, he started snapping pictures of his stunning beauty as Jimin of course confidantly posed for each picture.

The young twenty-seven year old fashion designer was handsome, charming and gorgeous that even the photographer couldn't stop his smile to the sight of him while he changed perspective every few seconds for few more pictures. He admired him and so everyone at the set did.

The whole shooting was over in just ten minutes and the photographer bowed for Jimin and left with the staff out of the small room, except for one person that stood with his arms crossed, a mischievous smile on his lips.

When Jimin gathered his attention and looked up at the person, he saw it was his best friend, Hoseok.

"Oh, Hoseok." With a sigh of contentment, Jimin smiled brightly and wasted no second before he run towards the latter and hugged him real tight. "Sorry i didn't notice you were here."

"I've arrived here only three minutes ago, shh." Hoseok assured as he embraced his best friend for a good moment before he pulled back to look at him, "It's pretty noisy in the other room now. Is everything under control?"

"It is." Sighed, "Gladly. But since only few minutes left until the show beings, it's bustling here."

"Oh. But the fact you turned all men in this room gay few minutes ago though-"

"You were here the whole time??"

"No. I mean, I was here long enough to see the way everyone looked at you during the shooting. Now i realize Jungkook has the whole right to be jealous."