43. I cared

[One Month Later.] November 29th

"I couldn't tell him," Jimin let loose a quiet sigh and those doe brown eyes of his remained dull as the gaze focused on the cup of tea for more seconds before he returned his attention to the man sitting across from him, continuing, "Jungkook had been trying to find himself again after losing it. After that everything came to make sense and we've got eachother back. He's doing alright, yet, i feel he's still vulnerable. I sense that because somehow at some points, he becomes suddenly restless and start shaking his legs or hands with neither reason or purpose. It's the memories of his recent past he's struggling to erase and i can blame the pressure of the work at the office too. Least i could do was being there for him. With telling him Joohyun drugged him with a benzodiazepine and for what reason while he's focusing on recovering his mental health would be more like rubbing salt into his wounds and i couldn't do it. It might sound silly but what if that's too much for him to handle?"

"Well Jimin, you know him better than anyone else so, you're not being silly. I'm sure you only want what's the best for him. I don't even blame you for being overprotective after knowing Jungkook has been through alot." The model assured, "But about Bae Joohyun. Hmm.. she really did mention nothing about the drink she roofied to Jungkook so it'd explain him why he passed out completely that night?"

Jimin let out a short scoff under his breath, "She couldn't dare, for sure she didn't. Jungkook told me all he remembered her telling him was that he slept and woke up with her on the bed and Jungkook believed it was the affect of the amount of the alcohol in his system that he passed out and never remembered anything afterwards. But a little did he know.." Jimin breathed an exhale and swayed his head a little before he added,

"Jungkook was hella drunk and God knows how many cans of beer he had that night. Joohyun almost killed him after drugging him with I don't know how many pills-" Jimin sharply breathed. "Plus, I hate to think she had the perfect timing to do that."

Kim Taehyung blinked and released his breath, giving Jimin a simple gaze as he slightly zoned out to get a clearer thought with himself.

The wildness and adventure that was in that action- and yet, Joohyun dared shamelessly, taking the risks of it all,

'Unbelievable.'

Even though The Kim had never seen Jungkook, not even in a single picture, but the model couldn't lie and say he didn't become pretty much curious to see him now, and in person.

However, The men currently sat at the lounge of an airport. Jimin was dressed in a black long-sleeved shirt tugged into his black jeans, with a black cap. And Taehyung, beautiful curly brown hair and round sunglasses, wore a dark brown jacket over a blouse; both were spending a little time with eachother while waiting for The designer's flight out of Seoul in less than an hour.

The suitcase alongside of Jimin's seat, the celebrity packed the things considered to complete a new clothing collection for the upcoming fashion week in winter.

"I'll tell him when it's the time to. Like, when he's able to handle it." Jimin carried on, bringing Taehyung back to earth, "I only rather never mention her name to him again because even to hear her name, he becomes tense. Joohyun is Jungkook's worst nightmares-"

The Kim nodded his head a little, "But you see, you have got Jungkook back and another big opportunity to achieve what's more for your fame." He smiled, "I can't help but feel excited Jiminssi. You know, to see your soon clothing collection walking on the runway. The exciting thing about it, is that I'm not going to watch them on the Television like a fan of yours anymore, but as a guest at the show! Yes yes, I'll be attending." Taehyung chuckled after making Jimin's expression soften and his features warmed to those words.