9. Guilty [Part 2]

Jimin was sure Hoseok would try talk to Jungkook after the break up and that made him smile for a short second, because he loved how his best friend was always the only one to care the most about him.

"Uh, Yes." Hoseok continued, "I wanted to tell you about it yesterday, but i guess you had to meet Seulgi."

"When?" Jimin asked calmly, turning his head to look at Hoseok, "Could you talk to him?"

"I couldn't really talk to him.." Hoseok responded nervously, "I mean, i did go to his place and met him, but bad timing..I guess."

"What do you mean?" Jimin took a slow sip of the lemon juice.

"You remember the day you called me, telling me Jungkook broke up with you?"

"Y-yea.."Jimin responded and sighed as he felt his stomach ached. "And?"

"I called him several times after that call. I guess he felt like i know everything and probably was afraid so that's why he never picked up the phone. He's dumb but anyway, The next day, Just after finishing my work at office i went to his place straightaway."

It was around 4pm; Hoseok parked his car in front of Jungkook's place and quickly got out of the car when he saw Jungkook's car was there, understanding Jungkook was home. so he closed the door of his car and immediately walked towards the house. Hoseok was wearing formal clothes since he immediately after work went to meet Jungkook, not wanting to waste anytime meet the employee and ask him his question.

"Jungkook!!" Hoseok called, slamming the door open and entered the place, spotting Jungkook laying on one of the couches in the living room. Hoseok stopped and stood still, just to take a moment look at Jungkook. But, he was angry.

The anger didn't let Hoseok notice Jungkook was shivering sick on the couch.

Jungkook's hair was messy, almost covering his eyes. He had formal clothes too with a black leather Jacket Jungkook was covering himself with. He had his shoes on. There were also three empty cans of beer on the table near his hand.

However, When Jungkook heard his name, he flinched. He recognized the voice, it was Hoseok's, His friend's. The angry tone of the voice Jungkook heard was enough to make him jump and sit up. Jungkook looked at Hoseok that was still standing far. Few seconds and Jungkook recognized the anger wasn't just on Hoseok's voice but all over his face too, that made Jungkook feel nervous.

"H- Hoseok?" Jungkook stuttered, as the fear stopped him from moving.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok called angrily again, slowly approaching Jungkook, "Why did you break up with Jimin??"

"Hoseok." Jungkook looked closely at the anger in his friend's eyes and gulped his saliva before letting out a deep sigh. "I..." He blinked pressing his lips together nervously, looking at any direction to avoid Hoseok that was now standing close to him; It was unexpected for Jungkook. Not to see Hoseok show up at his place, but to suddenly feel scared of him.

"You what???" Hoseok leaned down, grabbing the collar of Jungkook's shirt, forcing him to get on his feet.

As Jungkook stood, The man felt too surprised by Hoseok's action. But what made Jungkook's jaw drop was the strong hands of his friend near his neck that were almost choking him. He didn't realize he was so weak and sick and actually thought Hoseok got stonger.

"Hoseok.. Hoseok what are you doing?"

"You think you can break up with no damn reason and run then I'd just let you be easily?" Hoseok hissed.