29. My point of view

There were few hickeys over his neck. His expression were flat, showing something was bothering him, even though he looked calm and comfortable. He was twiddling his fingers a little, silent for long minutes now from the moment he was there. It seemed like he wasn't wearing his own clothes though, because what he had on wasn't his style in clothing at all.

Hoseok assumed the man sat in front of him wasn't visiting him coming from his place, because neither would he wear an oversized shirt falling off his shoulders, and exposing dark marks over his neck like that to be in his house. Plus, the jeans he wore was so tight on him that Hoseok thought there was no way they were his.

Aren't they.. Jimin's?

Hoseok thought and paused there to think twice. His eyes wondering a little at the latter; until his gaze fell back to see the purple marks over his exposed shoulder and,

Oh-

Now he seemed to understand. His lips formed a tiny smile and turned his attention back to the other man, looking at him sitting at the sofa across from him.

"You were with Jimin last night, Jungkook?"

Jeon Jungkook raised his head immediately to that then looked at Hosoek and a little he did part his lips but took seconds to speak because he didn't know what to say.

"How did you know?"

Hoseok gave him a half grin then let out a chuckle. "Pretty much obvious. You're wearing his clothes, aren't you? The marks too. Clearly you slept in his place last night Jungkook didn't you?"

"Well.." The younger man answered with a short silent after, and bit down his lip, with a little smile and blush when he realized he felt speechless and couldn't really add anything afterwards. Hoseok was just smiling. But when he questioned then what was the reason for Jungkook visiting him in the evening and sitting there with unreadable expression, he then couldn't help but be curious to ask something again.

"You guys argued or something?"

"N-no," Jungkook claimed calmly, shaking his head a little. "No Hyung we didn't."

"Oh," With a relief sigh, Hoseok said and nodded. "I don't know. It's strange; you visiting me at a time like this. So i assumed something bad happened between you and Jimin. and I don't know what to expect from your silence."

"No Hyung. I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to confuse you. There's something, and I'm just thinking of the right thing to say." Jungkook mentioned, making Hoseok hope there was nothing to worry about.

"Then would you like to drink anything?"

"No Hyung, thank you. I'd like you to just sit and listen to me." The younger replied, "I realized there's no way i can handle my situations alone. I need help. And you already know, i only have You. I'm aware this isn't the right time to be here but don't blame me. I'm too overwhelmed. I can't calm down no more."

"I couldn't go home." Jungkook added, "Just because i made love with Jimin doesn't mean everything is perfectly fine again. "I mean because-" He sighed, cutting his own words and breathed. "You already know what i mean, right?" Looked at Hoseok and watched him nod, signaling him he was listening. So the younger immediately continued to say,

"I'm very grateful for Jimin. For still not hating me. For not pushing me away last night. For everything else. I wouldn't know how to feel if he didn't want to even look at my face. So he still trusts me, right? I'm grateful. And i... I really wanted to tell him how sorry i am.. How much i want to have him back, and that I'd do all it takes to.. How stupid i am and that i know i am. How fucked up i feel after losing him! Not that i couldn't tell him. He just didn't let me. Because he thought i wanted to speak up facts he was already aware of. He stopped me and i couldn't do anything about it when he was emotional. I can't blame him. I was too.. So.. we had no control over our feelings then."